Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Damn, now I have to torque them after you break them! I know we have torqued them good before. Just sucks that you can't find the part other than FROR. Kinda nice to give the local places some business since they are the small shops and support the local guys.
Have the local shop become a dealer.

·
Premium Member
2,163 Posts
Damn, now I have to torque them after you break them! I know we have torqued them good before. Just sucks that you can't find the part other than FROR. Kinda nice to give the local places some business since they are the small shops and support the local guys.
*shrug* I think its kinda nice to support FROR because its a small shop and he builds great products and is a good guy to deal with:D

All my local places are busy bolting parts onto Jeeps. :shaking:

Hopefully, you didn't torque them too 'good', over tightening isn't a good thing.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Copied from another thread:

Brian Ellinger
"They are made only for us, you cannot buy them from anyone not getting them from us. Same with the hub studs."

Now I'm not trying to rock the boat, or avoid purchasing from a well respected pirate supporting vendor but:
Your confusing me, can I or can't I get them from someone locally?

Just want to be clear
I'll be calling you soon

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Copied from another thread:

Brian Ellinger
"They are made only for us, you cannot buy them from anyone not getting them from us. Same with the hub studs."

Now I'm not trying to rock the boat, or avoid purchasing from a well respected pirate supporting vendor but:
Your confusing me, can I or can't I get them from someone locally?

Just want to be clear
I'll be calling you soon
Brian already said that if your local shop becomes a dealer (for Brian's products), then he can sell the studs). :)

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
ARP cant sell anyone but us those studs, they are our supplier exclusively. If a shop becomes, or is a dealer for Front Range products, then they can get them from us.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts