I'm not your buddeh
13,072 Posts
We don't like yer type round here.

Stop hiring meth heads.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wife's ex-husband got a domestic charge on him. Just trying to protect the step daughter. Ive searched and all I can come up with is 3rd party sites wanting me to pay for a subscription to their shitty site. He is in the Navy and is a deadbeat dad. We have tried to encourage the relationship between them but don't want her to get smacked around while he is in a drunken stupor.

·
Registered
10,579 Posts
Wife's ex-husband got a domestic charge on him. Just trying to protect the step daughter. Ive searched and all I can come up with is 3rd party sites wanting me to pay for a subscription to their shitty site. He is in the Navy and is a deadbeat dad. We have tried to encourage the relationship between them but don't want her to get smacked around while he is in a drunken stupor.
Didn't he get popped for carrying onto a naval yard?

·
Registered
1989 Jeep Cherokee
1,931 Posts
I had a friend get a domestic charge because his girlfriend/wife (can't remember at that point) who was pregnant said he pushed her. INSTANT domestic charge. After that I'm not as concerned when I hear someone is charged with domestic battery until I get more details.

Why not pay for the information on the websites you've found? How much is your step daughters safety worth to you?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@IEATRKS84 must of been someone else.
@H8DWINGS no worries she isn't going to be spending any time with him. And he is a known drunk and has had the police called on him multiple times by his GF. Cops pressed charges last time and arrested him. She didn't want to so I don't see why she called the cops or if someone else did???

·
Registered
1989 Jeep Cherokee
1,931 Posts
no worries she isn't going to be spending any time with him. And he is a known drunk and has had the police called on him multiple times by his GF. Cops pressed charges last time and arrested him. She didn't want to so I don't see why she called the cops or if someone else did???
So you care if your step daughter gets smacked around by a guy she won't be spending time with even though you've tried to encourage a relationship with. Do I understand this correctly?

Just pay the money if you want to find out the details, or let it go since she won't be having a relationship with him.

·
Registered
17,364 Posts
All I will say is Virginia is completely fucked when it comes to "domestic violence". Pretty much bumping into your significant other will get you that charge and if it's against a female, you can bet you will be convicted. If that person happens to live with you or you have a child in common or is otherwise "family", then you get the violence against a family member bit and can no longer own firearms. I know a bunch of people, men and women, who have caught that shit and most of the people I know think it's just an excuse to push the anti-gun thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
@H8DWINGS That's originally why I just asked if anyone had a way of finding this sort of thing and not giving much detail. Because someone reads too much into it or things get misconstrued like now. As of this weekend, when we found out about the charges, she will no longer be around him. Before we would try to get him to spend time with her because I have kids from a previous marriage and I know how it is.

And no im not going to give some shady internet site my billing info. Was just seeing if anyone else had given their billing info to said shady internet sites:grinpimp:

Better?

·
Registered
6,417 Posts
why anyone would stay with someone who called the law on them is insane to me. because they will do it again. i told my wife from the get go, if she ever calls the cops we are divorced.
nothing calls the cops faster than white trash and:mr-t:ssss

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@gunracer1 Agree 100%. The wife and I were both wondering this as well. Story is the GF had done it a couple times before.
@Elwenil Yes Va is a screwed up state. And domestic violence charges are handed out like candy in any state.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts