Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'bout time to make reservations for EJS. anybody know where ASA will be setting up camp?? I wanna be close,don't wanna hafta carry the raffle winnings too far:D

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
rotozuk said:
Same spot for the last couple of years. SlickRock campground, in the very same camping spot, and we will probably have the Mog guys in the Semi trailer next to us again. (near the row of Cabins furthest from the entrance.)

-Wayne
Yeah, I WILL NOT be joining them again this year. Last year, I set up my entire trip based on the dates on their web site. The dates were all ONE DAY OFF. Show up for the dinner - "that was last night"... Show up for the big trail ride - "that was yesterday"... Fawkers. ASA can kiss my ass. :mad:

·
Registered
566 Posts
I'll hijack here as well

My brother from Australia is looking to go to the ejs with the Sami guys. i went in 99 and had a ball. He needs a little bit of space to set up a tent and a passenger seat. If anyone can help out that would be great

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
Bobzooki said:

Yeah, I WILL NOT be joining them again this year. Last year, I set up my entire trip based on the dates on their web site. The dates were all ONE DAY OFF. Show up for the dinner - "that was last night"... Show up for the big trail ride - "that was yesterday"... Fawkers. ASA can kiss my ass. :mad:
Yeah, I think I talked with you..

I'm toying with the idea of setting up a little more organization for future events. That has been one thing that has bugged me about most Suzuki outings, they tend to be rather helter-skelter, all word of mouth. Not saying all events are, just most of them on this side of the country.

-Wayne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.