Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP:

Atlas 4.3:1 two-speed transfer case. It is a driver's side drop (32 spline input for Chevy NV4500, CV style rear output, and 32 spline HD front output with 1350 non c/v style yoke). The transfer case also comes with Jesse's e-brake for the rear yoke. This has never been out of the box and comes with the receipt and all original documents. I originally paid $2,689.00. Asking $1800 obo.

2. NV4500 to Atlas adapter. This fits Chevy style NV4500 and replaces the rear section on the NV4500. Paid $200. Asking $150.

I am located in Mesa, Arizona (Zip 85212) which is a suburb of the Metro Phoenix area. I will ship if YOU handle ALL shipping arrangements. I am willing to crate if you pay for supplies and $50 for time and gas. I have access to a forklift, lift gate, and loading dock for YOUR shipping arrangements. Please contact me at [email protected] or 480-888-2297. I will return your call as I can. Stuart

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm selling it because I don't have the time or funds to finish the buggy I purchased it for. It is BRAND NEW! NEVER BEEN OUT OF THE BOX. Stuart

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Atlas has never been out of the box! Jeese's Drive-line brake is just in an old ratty box. Stuart

1 - 11 of 11 Posts