Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered an atlas II in the middle of december. latest estimate is that it won't ship until the end of february. anyone else seeing this sort of delay?

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Ordered a 4 speed one first week of October and got it Oct 25th. Ordered a 2 speed 3 weeks ago and was old 4-6 weeks, waiting for an update on it now....

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
I ordered an atlas II in the middle of december. latest estimate is that it won't ship until the end of february. anyone else seeing this sort of delay?
You ordered right before Christmas when all sorts of people take time off. This creates a backlog or orders not just for whoever you ordered from but for their suppliers as well. I'm not sure to what extent whoever you ordered from participates in KOH but that could throw a wrench into things as well. End of February seems pretty conservative on their part but I'd be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt at least until they run past their estimate.

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Few years back I ordered an Atlas about November/December from a large fab shop with an 8 week lead time. After multiple messages to the company they kept assuring me that Advance Adapters had backorders on gears and other components. Finally after 16 weeks I touched based with AA and they said no such thing and they were 8 weeks at most. Come to find out I got bumped by that shop for upcoming King of the Hammers buggies that apparently needed them more than joe-blow from Wyoming. Wouldn't be surprised with your order timing for similar circumstances.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Ordered one end of December and it will be here Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
602 Posts
I ordered an atlas 2 on the following week of black Friday, got the case beginning to middle of January but still waiting on the adapter parts to bolt to my Tacoma trans.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info. For those with 'normal' turnaround times, did you order directly from AA or through a 3rd party?

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
3rd party. Hasn't shipped yet, this is week 4.

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Thanks for the info. For those with 'normal' turnaround times, did you order directly from AA or through a 3rd party?

I’ve only dealt with them directly. They are like an hour away from me so it makes sense

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Wednesday will be week 6, no email that its shipped yet........

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
offff,

got this on the 26th, was expecting it to ship by the 27th........

Due to unforeseen circumstances, your order # 60191 has experienced a delay and subsequently a change from its original estimated ship date. Your new order ESD is on or before 2019-03-08. Our sincere apology for this inconvenience. We are diligently working to get backordered items in stock and will do our best to ship your order by the new date; however, feel free to call me direct if you have any concerns or questions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The shop with my Jeep ordered the 2spd Atlas for my JK in early January. Parts being backordered caused a delay.

Most recent ship date is now March 8th.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts