Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD..SOLD..SOLD

Two speed Atlas with 4.3 gears. 32 spline input. 32 spline front output. 1350 yokes. Pass. drop. WMS doubler. TH 350 with kevlar clutches and band, manual valve body, B&M 3000 stall. Whole set up is new. One run through Tellico, 2-3 runs through the woods at the house. $2500 takes it. Thats about half what I have in it. It's currently attached to a (new)ZZ4 with Sportsman II heads (and a lot more, too long a list to put here, e-mail me for specifics). Take it all and I will cut you a heck of a deal. I've got about 11k in the whole set up. $4500 will take it all. Hate selling it (and all the other stuff that is going shortly), but I have applications going in for Chiropractic College, and its a matter of priorities.
Located in Toccoa GA. 30577

Engine still for sale

I check here but E-mail is the easiest way you will get a hold of me.
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
great Deal!! Wish i was closer to get the whole package..

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how much for just the atlas?
A lot of people have been asking. I'll split the engine, but the trans and cases go as a set. I don't have the time to deal with selling the individual parts. In fact if some one wants the entire Eng/Trans/Case combo, I would consider cutting them a better deal than I have listed.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For all the people asking, going to add some pictures tonight. I havent forgotten you, Just been a little busy. Doing a, 3RZ/interior and dash/ full size sas/extended cab to short bed frame swap on my 88 yota. Got to have it done by the time class starts next month.

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
pix please

1 - 16 of 16 Posts