Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with Atlas Springs? I'm thinking about ordering some 8" lift rear springs for my Bronco. I would go with National Springs, but I'm on a deadline, and the Nationals would cost around $900, and the Atlas' would cost $444. Are they really stiff, better suited for show trucks? Thanks.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Never heard of the atlas springs. I use the Nationals and am very happy with the packs Ron built for me!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Does anyone have any experience with Atlas Springs? I'm thinking about ordering some 8" lift rear springs for my Bronco. I would go with National Springs, but I'm on a deadline, and the Nationals would cost around $900, and the Atlas' would cost $444. Are they really stiff, better suited for show trucks? Thanks.
Hey bigdave i would go with atlas springs!:p :D Nationals takes a long time plus their prices are outrageous!!! We make springs for offroad unlimited(recently changed companies), bulletproof suspension, fullthrottle, etc. We have also been getting a lot of complaints from unhappy national customers, who are now coming to us to either fix the problem with their springs or just to get new ones. We have also made some springs for alcan in the past. At the price nationals is going to charge you, im pretty sure we can put together 2 17" overstock rear springs for your bronco. And it all depends upon the ride quality you are looking for? Whatever you want we can do? I can send you some pics of our 24", 22", and 20" leaf springs for show trucks. We have made magazine covers and we also made the springs for (blink 182's) travis's ford truck and he mentioned us. Our customers are happy so that makes us happy. If you have any questions you can contact me at [email protected] or you can contact the shop at (626) 333-7373 or fax (626) 336-2463. Ask for Fernando and just let him know you were referred by Peter. The shop is located at 127 4th ave. city of industry, ca 91746. we will have a website up soon. The reason you may have not yet heard of us is because most of our advertising is word of mouth but we will have a website coming soon, and we may be selling on ebay as well. we also have resale prices for businesses. one last thing we are open mon. thru friday 8-5pm and saturday 8-2pm. dont get raped (prices)!!!! if you dont have too...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts