Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the Dodge OFF ROAD forum of www.pirate4x4.com

If you have a "newbie" type question - even if it is about your Dodge - post it to the Newbie Forum

If you have a question about your tow rig or tow-rig-type Dodge that is NOT a serious off road trail rig - then post it to the Tow Rig Forum

Again, this Dodge forum is for TRAIL RIGS, and Dodge vehicles that are used for serious off road use.

If you are asking about a lift for your Dodge that comes in a "kit" form, this is probably not the place to ask about it :laughing:

If you are asking about upgrades or tech on your DIESEL, non-trail-rig vehicle, the Tow Rig forum is the place for that.

Thanks for helping keep the Dodge off road forum focused on OFF ROAD :cool2:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Well I find that a little strange. Maybe because i am new to this website I don't understand how to navigate. I thought that I was in brand specific tech> dodge! Not off road only. Just an observation
this is hardcore tech and it is pirate4x4, which entails 4x4 which translates to offroad. If you need help on something hardcore come here, anything else can go in newbie 4x4 or general 4x4. and diesels have the tow rig section

·
Registered
8 Posts
newbe

This is the Dodge OFF ROAD forum of Pirate4x4.Com - The largest off roading website in the world.

If you have a "newbie" type question - even if it is about your Dodge - post it to the Newbie Forum

If you have a question about your tow rig or tow-rig-type Dodge that is NOT a serious off road trail rig - then post it to the Tow Rig Forum

Again, this Dodge forum is for TRAIL RIGS, and Dodge vehicles that are used for serious off road use.

If you are asking about a lift for your Dodge that comes in a "kit" form, this is probably not the place to ask about it :laughing:

If you are asking about upgrades or tech on your DIESEL, non-trail-rig vehicle, the Tow Rig forum is the place for that.

Thanks for helping keep the Dodge off road forum focused on OFF ROAD :cool2:
ive been a mechanic for 15 years and built Baja trucks , trail trucks ,and the straight up mud trucks . I think I qualify for this site

·
Registered
17,081 Posts
Your credentials do not matter, what matters is your reading comprehension, which is flawed since you already posted a wanted ad in the Dodge forum. :shaking:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts