Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Considering a leisure trip to AZ in the beginning of May - looking for someone who will be hitting some FUN trails Some time between May 14-18 (preferrably the 17th) where there are spare seats for me and the wife to ride along...

See other thread for details:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128892

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
Say it ain't so, you're actually gonna come out and see some real wheeling? :flipoff2:

If it's a weekend, we'll get something together.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
If you want to road trip down to Phoenix for a Saturday, I am sure we can show you some of the better trails. The Table Mesa area is on the way from Sedona to Phoenix.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
david, you may wanna bring a diaper so you dont soil one of their seats :laughing: :laughing: all in fun:D:D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys - as our plans come together, I will be in contact with some of you to nail something down.. Wife is pretty excited about it too :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
I wanna go wheelin too(if i have my rig fixed by then) shoot me a pm when you decide what you're gunna do. My wheelin buddy is leaving for colorado. I need to meet up with other groups to tag along with.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btt :)

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nobody want their chance to take me on an honest to goodness AZ trail? :D:D:D

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I wheel every weekend. If you are serious, we will show you. The Table Mesa area is 20 minutes from my house. Let me know when you're in town and we'll go. It's that easy. ;)

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JackA said:
I wheel every weekend. If you are serious, we will show you. The Table Mesa area is 20 minutes from my house. Let me know when you're in town and we'll go. It's that easy. ;)
I am serious!

You have 2 seats available for me and the wife? Multiple vehicles fine :p

I will PM or email you once we are for SURE gonna do this.... THANKS!

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
We'll believe it when we see you David!

There are always extra seats, I live 25 minutes from Table Mesa so wheeling pretty much any weekend isn't a problem.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Should we break him in like my last visitor from back east?
;)

JK. :) Just come on out, we'll make sure everyone has seat, and we will treat you to some of the best rock crawling anywhere. We are always looking for an excuse to go wheeling.

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys... as much as I stir up the East v. West trail thing - both the wife and I are pretty stoked about getting to see AZ and the trails out there!

We will probably be renting a Jeep :p to drive around in while we are out there for the rest of the time too...

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
zags said:
Should we break him in like my last visitor from back east?
;)

See if you can get him to drop a truck on his hand :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
RE:Todd said:
See if you can get him to drop a truck on his hand :D :D :D
note to self: keeps all limbs carefully away from heavy machinery :p

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Plane tickets are being ordered - we will be in AZ from Tuesday the 13th through Sunday the 18th of May! :D

Which one of you guys should I co-ordinate with on a trail ride on Saturday? :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts