Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey man...sorry i aint got no pics yet. the only thing i hae done is install the front spring hangers and put my bumper back on. i guess im going to get everything in place before i decide on my spring pad locations. i got my new shocks today,,,but the fawkers at 4 wheel parts wholesalers didnt give me my free shock boots. i called them and cussed out ,my sales rep and they should be here sometime next week. hopefully my bob roggy steering arm will be here next week also. i bought my studs for my steering arm also. when you say "first of the problems".what do ya mean by that? i know the rear spring shackle bolt is too big for leaf spring bushing sleeve,,,,so i had to make 2 sleeves for the rear of the spring. i emailed you awhile back and asked for the measurement on the draglink that goes from the pitman arm to the steering arm. did you ever get the measurement??? if someone would buy my K5 blazer,i could get the rest of the stuff i need. youve been a great help and i will get you some pics as soon as i can,,,,,,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts