Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does Aussie Locker have one to fit my 92 4runner with a v6. I have heard alot of good things about there product and customer service. So I have just enough money to buy one..:homer:

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Aussie Locker

Does Aussie Locker have one to fit my 92 4runner with a v6. I have heard alot of good things about there product and customer service. So I have just enough money to buy one..:homer:
They are in production and we should have them in the USA inventory in about 5-6 weeks. Thank you for considering the Aussie Locker.

·
Registered
146 Posts
From my personal experience w/ an Aussie, it's very well behaved, and has not left me wanting a selectable locker.

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
V6 Toyota Aussie Locker

We just received an update from the factory and they are still saying ship to us in about 4-5 weeks for this new model.

·
Registered
346 Posts
My firend (who has a lockrite in his TJ) rode in my CJ (with aussie) and couldn't believe how tame it was compared to his.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts