Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 1973 Posts

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aussie Lockers At Great Prices

Aussie Lockers....Traction to go anywhere!!

Best performance, reliability and at a great price for Dana, Ford, Jeep and Toyota models. Two year limited warranty with no tire size limitation.

Incredible traction
Installs easily with no special tools
Front or rear or both

Check us out at www.offroadlockers.com Offer Expires December 31, 2003

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
are these in stock ready to ship?

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Availability of the Aussie Locker

Today we are out of inventory. We expect a new shipment to leave Australia in about 10 days.

Thank you for your interest in the Aussie Locker

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
5spd said:
Sure looks like a loc rite to me....
There was a big thread about these the other day in the Toy Forum. Basicly they're pretty much the same type of design, however the quality of these is supposed to be better. We shall see what the future brings ;)

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
BTW, I just wanted to let all of you know I'm disrespectful at times and I apologize for my previous post here regarding this new product. It may take them some time to ramp up and have a locker available for my Samurai.

I did not see the "Vendor bashing will NOT be tolerated in this forum!" sentence in the rules at the top of the forum, again my sincerest apologies for being such a a huge asswipe. I sure hope Lance does not ban me, I bet if I screw up one more time i'm gona get axed from PBB.

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
spencurai said:
Inappropriate statement deleted my the Moderator
...and with that caliber of request, I'm sure they'll be adding your vehicle model to their lineup immediately.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
link didnt work for me.

i am interested to know, are these sold in australia as a lokka? or are they something different.

NICK

·
Registered
594 Posts
Link worked for me-didn't see anything for a Dana 60 or for Toy
V6. Looks a lot like a lockright but doesn't look like it has as many springs in it. Wish I could see a better breakdown picture of it-Price is right if it works as stated. How much for shipping to CA.?

·
Cranky Moderator
7,366 Posts
Blucruz said:
Link worked for me-didn't see anything for a Dana 60 or for Toy
V6. Looks a lot like a lockright but doesn't look like it has as many springs in it. Wish I could see a better breakdown picture of it-Price is right if it works as stated. How much for shipping to CA.?
Full list in Acrobat format

I see both the Dana 60 and the Toy v6

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dana 60 and other questions

When you go to the SHOP page there is an option to check on other models that are not on the current model page. There is an Acrobat note and all you have to do is to click there and this takes you to the model list that includes engineering programs in process. Next up will be the Ford 8.8" and 9". Following that is the GM 12 and 14 bolt units.

Thanks you for your interest in the Aussie Locker......

Traction to go anywhere

·
Vendor
2,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shipping Costs

Shipping costs for the Aussie Locker is $14.00 per unit. This includes insurance and the rate is good for anywhere in the lower 48 states. We use UPS Ground for all shipping.

Let us know if there are any other questions.

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
I could not find a D60 35 spline for a front GM D60. Do you know when/if they are going to be coming out w/ one?

·
Registered
98 Posts
We just heard, they are having problems with manufacturing and there isn't any stock in the states yet.
We will not wait any longer for these since there is no E.T.A. and we have been waiting allmost a month.
So with that said..........Where is the best(cheapest) place to get a Detroit soft locker for the front of an 85 Toy? (east coast) :mad:

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
the owner replied to my email and said that the toy lockers will ship out the week after next... i am keeping my order.

1 - 20 of 1973 Posts