Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
link don't work...at least for me. the pic you posted is cool though.

happy trails
rich *ruger* :usa: :beer:

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
BJ On Roids said:
yeah those links are working now!

:cool: :beer:

's funny, I always think of Oz being all "deserty like":p
but with most of those pics, it looks like you could be "anywhere" British Columbia!

Doesn't look like you are wearing the approved Koala bite anti-venom emergency kits, though:mad: is it true they go for the bollocks first? Hateful things, them.;)

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
UZI 9mm said:

:cool: :beer:

's funny, I always think of Oz being all "deserty like":p
but with most of those pics, it looks like you could be "anywhere" British Columbia!

Doesn't look like you are wearing the approved Koala bite anti-venom emergency kits, though:mad: is it true they go for the bollocks first? Hateful things, them.;)
my lights are not only for spotting kangaroos, but also for warding off those dangerous, sack biting koalas, those things are responsible for keeping our population at a static level since the mid 90s :flipoff2:

nothing deserty like, where we are, although a large portion of the continent is desert :D

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
BJ On Roids said:

my lights are not only for spotting kangaroos, but also for warding off those dangerous, sack biting koalas, those things are responsible for keeping our population at a static level since the mid 90s :flipoff2:

nothing deserty like, where we are, although a large portion of the continent is desert :D

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we just have keep a weather eye out for the snow snakes, up here.

it's neat to see cool pics from down under:D

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SuperRanger said:
Sweet man! I spent a few months tooling around the country in a Series 3 "Landy". I would have loved to get out with you down there. Didn't see a whole lot of crawlers but did see plenty of places to crawl.
we get all forms of terrain, but rocks well....they ROCK :D

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
UZI 9mm said:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

we just have keep a weather eye out for the snow snakes, up here.

it's neat to see cool pics from down under:D
snow snakes?

do you get shrinkage? is this what you are talking about?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts