Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! I am selling the Autometer gauges out of my jeep. They are all in good shape and work just fine! They are all procomp ultra-lite model. There is a 5" monster tach with shift light and 4- 2-5/8" gauges. There is a water,oil,volts trans temp gauge. The trans temp gauge has a small dent on the top left corner as you can see in the photos and does not come with sending unit as i never recieved one when i bought it... On 3 of the smaller gauges there are some pits in the lenses from grinding i assume when i built my tunnel in the jeep. I hadnt even noticed until i took the gauges out of the dash to clean them up... These would cost around $600 new. I am wanting to get $350 O.B.O! I am just going a different route now... Anyways you can post up here or call me with any questions. Will ship on buyers dime! Prob only cost about $10-15 anywhere lower 48... Located in Salt lake city utah

Calvin 801-699-9094

I Guess i cant post pics... I can email them i guess... Or if somebody could post them for me that would be great!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Would like to sell as a set. Let me see what happens in the next couple days and we'll go from there. I'll put you first inline for those if I split them up.

Thanks, Calvin

·
Registered
95 Posts
I you get to the point you want to split them up. I need all of them except the tach. I have the same one. Just let me know how much and maybe we can work something out.
Shipped to 93065

1 - 12 of 12 Posts