Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who out there has done Aux Fuse Blocks and what type, price and where did you get it? What is your over all satisfaction with it and do you have pics to post?

Thanks for the help... :beer:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Sorry no pics. I ran one for my e lockers, lights and anything else I wwant. I just got one from my local parts house. It is a 4 outlet blade type. I think it was like $10-12. I wired to the ign. with a relay so it kills the power when the key is off. Mounted on the left kick panel.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I bought one at Foothill Offraod for ~$14. It has, I believe, 8 fuse spots, plus grounding. Mounted it under the drivers kick panel next the the turck fuse box.

·
Registered
76 Posts
After much research I bought one from Kragens for 10$ its a buss 6 blade fuse always hot. Works great and cheap. It always has power to it so I can run my radio with the key off ect... Mounted driver's side kick panel, even found a nice bolt hole.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the infor. I like the painless fuse boxes. I was already looking into those before I posted this but always like to hear what has been trail tested and what works. Sounds like they all work but just a matter of what style you want.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
I just got one from JC Whitney... 12 fuse style for around $15. It's cheap but should work fine as an aux to run hot for stereo and other camping needs off the deep cycle battery in my Sub

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.