Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
You know, it really kinda does.

I hadn't even thought of that, when the thread about winning this thing was on Gen 4x4.

Everyone else was saying it looked like a Suzuki, I think the official word was that it ws supposed to look like an H2 Grill.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
100% without a doubt...... a sammy! :flipoff2:

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scout Dude said:
It's a fawken Hummer-buggy thing....Scout:rolleyes:
The picture looks nothing like the drawing. The Drawing looks like that Scout thing they were designing for 1981ish. This picture dosn't look anything like it.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Except when you roll a nascar rig, there's a lot less chance of finishing the competition. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Snoopy said:
I just came across avalanche's site. Looks like they designed a competition Prototype Scout!

Looks remarkably similar to the scout proto type
Yup, it does. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
It is a Hummer thingy/buggy. Look at the similarities in the drawing and picture at the area where the hood meets the cowl. Notice the 45* cut just like a Hummer? Seems to be a horrible version of the H2

And by god it even says H2 on the door in the drawing.

·
Registered
363 Posts
The Rockslut said:
It is a Hummer thingy/buggy. Look at the similarities in the drawing and picture at the area where the hood meets the cowl. Notice the 45* cut just like a Hummer? Seems to be a horrible version of the H2

And by god it even says H2 on the door in the drawing.
I can read it even says 'hummer' on the grill too. For a 2 door rig, it looks much more like the Composite Scout than the 4 door H2 to me. Hell, it's even the same color. :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
All i have to say is the H2=:rainbow: The scout Proto type:cool:
Just my 2 cents :flipoff2:

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SnowScoutII said:
All i have to say is the H2=:rainbow: The scout Proto type:cool:
Just my 2 cents :flipoff2:
Yes, the hummer didn't turn out very well. They should have kept it a Scout III proto:D

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
on the other hand.....Id still like to win it....Scout can do the pullin duties.lol:D

·
Registered
729 Posts
Re: Re: Avalanche builds that prototype Scout?

Philabuster said:

Yup, it does. :flipoff2:

Looks like a Bronco, a Hummer, and a Pacer got it on, and that is the bastage offspring.:eek: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Yea guys, it's a Scout! The H U M M E R on the front really just make it really obvious of how "scouty" it is :flipoff2:

But seriously, the Jeeps and H2's looks a lot alike. I dunno about scouts though. maybe a little bit

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aquaman said:
Yea guys, it's a Scout! The H U M M E R on the front really just make it really obvious of how "scouty" it is :flipoff2:
We aren't saying it looks like a regular Scout, we are saying that it resembles the proto-type Scout that was supposed to replace the Scout II..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts