Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is it, the final Avalanche Ranch Rock Race for the 2004 season. For those that have been to an event we will see you there. For those that have not yet been to a Rock Race this will be a great event so make sure you don't miss it. Many prizes to give away, most major Magazines will be there, and of course TV/video coverage. Oct. 23rd and 24th.

This will be the last event as the Avalanche Ranch Rock Race Series, there are exciting changes in store for next season. (See press release XRRA.)

Call Michael Weaver @ 970-884-7716 or e-mail [email protected]

Thanks,

Mike Weaver

·
Registered
80 Posts
Mike, I was meaning to call you and tell you our coverage of your last event is on tomorrow night (Wednesday). 10:30pm central, the Outdoor Channel. That event was too cool!

Brad

·
Registered
195 Posts
Mike, Clint and I will be there. Shane broke a bunch of stuff this last week so we don't know about him yet. We found 3 more crazies but their rigs won't be ready till next year. Anybody new coming? What about Brice? Your new rig is ready isn't it?

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jaffer a bit of dorking on my end. The event will be Oct. 23rd and 24th, rain, snow or shine. A wet or snowy ranch kicks a$$. See ya there.

Weaver

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crash, I have gotten word that there are 3 rigs out of Cortez that will be out there, and I have had a lot of calls from others that have come to the realization that Rock Racing is it for the Drivers. Our buggy is done and a blast to drive at speed. I will be using it to set new course times in order to tighten the 30 minute time limit. May have someone drive it in the comp also. Make sure to get reservations in Moab for the EJS big Saturday event. See ya in a few weeks.

Weaver

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anyone is interested in Rock Racing, Superlift TV has got great coverage of the last event so look for it on the Outdoor Channel. You can then see for yourself how much fun Rock Racing is and that it's all about the driver once again.

Thanks again Brad.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Less than one week away. Come out and join us for the final Rock Race of the season. Give a call or pm me for information. Also check out www.xrra.com for next years events and changes.

Thanks,

Weaver

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you haven't been to one of these events, you need to check it out. It's a hoot!
Mike, we had a blast covering the last event and we're looking forward to next year. Good luck with the final.

Brad

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Brad, your coverage was great. I assure you that next season will be one to cover, from EJS on. Area BFE in Moab will be insane.

Weaver

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Avalanche said:
Thanks Brad, your coverage was great. I assure you that next season will be one to cover, from EJS on. Area BFE in Moab will be insane.

Weaver
What's "Area BFE"?

Corey

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Area BFE is the new park in Moab that has upper hellderado as part of it.
Easy drive for you Corey, come out and join us.

Weaver

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Avalanche said:
Area BFE is the new park in Moab that has upper hellderado as part of it.
Easy drive for you Corey, come out and join us.

Weaver
Damn, now I have to decide..... Moab for '05, or Las Cruces.....

Need to move closer....need to move closer.....

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Be there. I thought you were going to do this the last weekend of the month, glad I checked out this post. :D will provide full coverage on ORC again. ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad you saw it too. Should be a great weekend. At bit cold but sunny. We had one of our German customers come visit last week and he showed me pictures of how they do it over there. Gave me some ideas, one of the runs will be totally differant than anything ever run. See ya this weekend.

Weaver

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Thanks to Steve, Mike and the rest of their crew for a fantastic weekend in southern Colorado. Excellent weather, and a whole lot of fun, as usual. I'll have a full photo gallery up tomorrow (don't want to upload several hundred pics on a dialup, will do it on the T1 tomorrow :flipoff2: ) and a full article on ORC very soon.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts