Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this up for sale about a month ago. Had a buyer give me a deposit and dissappear, so it is now up for sale again.

$9250 OBO. More pics on ebay.

Uploaded with ImageShack.ushttp://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Land...5915670?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item4ab185cc16

This Rover is like no other. Previous owner spent countless hours and $$$ turning this SUV into a rock crawling beast. Runs pefectly, needs nothing. It has been a weekend grocery getter for me, which is a waste of it's capabilities. Can drive to work and then to the trails as it's fully street legal, and very stable at highway speeds. My kids love riding to school in it. I am more knowledgeable about muscle cars, but can assure you this truck is extemely well sorted out and very well built. It has not given me one hiccup since I purchased it in February. Truck is in Austin, and I encourage you to come check it out if you are nearby. Will consider open air SUV trades: Old blazer/bronco, scrambler, FJ, etc. Might also consider any other convertible. I am torn about selling it, as my kids flat out love this beast, but it belongs in the rocks. Clear TX title. Description below from previous owner who built the truck. I would estimate about 5-10k miles on the build, but odo is not working. Motor, Trans, and transfer case were gone through. Feel free to call with any questions. (Five One Two) 748-5677. Thanks!

1989 Range Rover - YouTube Video from prior owner.

-3.9 ltr. fuel injected V-8 with Headman headers, aftermarket catalytic converters, Flow Master muffler. Automatic transmission.
-Optima battery
-Warn 9.5 ti winch with synthetic line
-Hella off road lights
-LT230 transfer case from Discovery with long spline output shaft.
-Rebuilt Discovery series 2 double cardon front driveshaft
-Custom built double cardon 1310 u-joint rear drive shift with ¼” wall dom tubing
-Custom fabricated Ford 9” disc brake rear end with 35 spline Moser axle shafts, Detroit locker, Strange nodular housing, 4.75 to 1 Richmond ring and pinion gears. Spidertrax housing (3/8” tube wall thickness) . 5 on 5 bolt pattern with custom made wheel adapters to fit Rover bolt pattern of 5 on 6.5. Summit racing brake proportioning valve.
-Front axle has 4.75 reverse cut gears with an ARB air locker assembled by Great Basin Rovers. Axle shafts and cv joints are from Rovertracks (made by Longfield) with 30/24 spline inner axle shafts. Great Basin HD drive flanges at the wheels.
-5 inch Rovertym springs all around. Rovertym johnny joint rear links. Front radius arms custom made. Bilstein 7100 remote reservoir short body shocks- 12” in front, 14” in rear
-PSC Motorsports High performance steering pump and hydraulic ram assist at the pitman arm. Brand new oem steering box from dealer. Heavy duty Rovertracks drag link. Heavy duty Rovertym track bar moved to the front made possible by a RH drive swivel housing.
- Custom made 3/8” steel belly pan. Custom made front bumper and skid plate. LED tail lights.
-New oil cooler and tranny lines.
-Uniden 2 way radio
-Gas tank relocated.
-15x10 Trailready beadlock wheels with 37/12.5/15 Goodyear MT/R’s
-1.5” diameter .120” wall HREW round steel tube roll cage and front bumper.
-Rear has been bobbed by about a foot.
-Has engine driven compressor for airing up tires.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts