1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Wow. it's bad enough when people do that kind of stuff to their *OWN* rig, let alone sell it somebody else.

That is one problem with e-bay, gives shady business people an easy place to pray on unsavy consumers.

·
Registered
31,026 Posts
Damn, I think I'll hack up all the stuff on my Sidekick, and weld it back together with chunks of metal grafted on for that "industrial" look... :eek:

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
Now that thing is going to kill some one. Not sure but if some one buys that and puts it on there rig that should qualify for the Darwin Award!!! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
IndyCJ said:

Make sure you guys post any responses. It'll be interesting to see his 'defense'.

:D
Here's my email to the goof

Hope you sleep well at night selling this garbage to others.

That is the worst thing anyone can do for steering! You were a cheap skate, now your selling your garbage to someone just like you who thinks that will be fine and SAFE! Read up and maybe learn something in the process. Glad you finally have real crossover. http://128.83.80.200/taco/scarysteering.html
Damn I love the internet :cool:

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts

·
Registered
24,649 Posts
DRM said:

What is so bad about that? Local guy here has a Cherokee like that on a solid frame with Dana 70's front & rear and 39.5" boggers - works fine...
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Leave it to DRM to disagree with ya :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Chubby Chaser
26,105 Posts
The sellers name is quite fitting, shafftt. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
I agree with DRM on the chero. I think it may be a little ugly but it realy doesn't look like booty fab to me. The rig looks pretty solid and I am sure it goes ok.

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Bgcj5 said:
I agree with DRM on the chero. I think it may be a little ugly but it realy doesn't look like booty fab to me. The rig looks pretty solid and I am sure it goes ok.
No kidding!

The first link = Bootie Fab, the second one = NOT! Even s camaro on a blazer frame isn't booty fab if it doesn't look like example #1. Ugly or stupid concept does not equal booty fab.

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
242 Posts
WOW, this has got to be a joke. i hope it was some drunken friend that thought it would be funny to put the most ridiculous thing they had up for sale and see if some one actually tried to buy it.

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
I wonder how much I could sue him for, and how bad I'd have to get hurt if I bought that?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts