Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
both are running strong, were rebuilt not too long ago.....have ran well for me in the short time they were used (in my friends jeep)...I am going to a v8 setup, so I no longer need them.....I have a crossmember..but no linkages as I was going to convert my 89 to manual but decided on the v8 before I did so...

asking $425 together...paid $450...price is negotiable but i will not go too far below the amount I paid for them..you pay shipping...if you live nearby..i can deliver, meet you halfway, or you can pick up from my house....

PM me for my number and any offers you want to make...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
would like to sell both together.....

however, im open to offers...so go ahead and make one....send thru PM...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also..price is negotiable..and would like to sell before X-mas

so make some offers ...i have to buy MYSELF presents....:flipoff2: ...lol...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
also, now available to go along with the TC and tranny is the clutch setup (pedal, master cylinder, etc)...

$425 or make an offer!

·
Registered
14 Posts

How much for the transfercase??

I need a NP231 with a 23 Spline input shaft. Please call me ASAP if you have this at 703-231-8897

Ask for greg

Thanks

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ttt..

have numerous inquiries, possibly sold to SpecialEd....am waiting on him...if it falls thru and there is anyone nearby (napa, Ca) who would like to purchase the pair, they are now $400....depending on how close you are I can deliver or meet you halfway...buyer pays shipping if necessary..

·
Registered
17,121 Posts
call bob @ bob's custom auto in mountain view CA he's looking for that combo. 650-962-8087 tell him georg sent you.;)

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
TTT - Still for Sale

thanks for the reply Orangefj45....I left a message on his answering machine....gave him the info...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
OrangeFJ45...

look above....

I left a message on his answering machine...haven't heard anything yet...

STILL FOR SALE...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts