Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this a year or so ago and played with it in the yard for a while but never really had a lot of time to play with it. Currently has a broken steering knuckle but i ordered one about 5 minutes ago to replace it (bounced it off the tire of my truck at full speed). I will include everything you need to play except a charger. I have a brand new 2000 mAh battery (never been charged) that will come with it. Remote and all the electronics are included. I have all the spare parts that came with it along with the extra stickers and owners manual. there are scratches on it from running in the rocks but overall it is in good shape. The speed controller was defective from the factory and I had Axial replace it with a new one, other than that it is completely stock. All the lights work as does everything else on it (except the steering knuckle obviously). They retail for $400 plus when new, I will send this one your way for $250 shipped with the knuckle replaced. Pictures available upon request.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will post pics when I get home this evening from work

1 - 5 of 5 Posts