Pirate 4x4 banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just givin an axle from an IH scout, its a 6? all i know is its a late 60's scout and the axle is a dana 27 and what i would like to know is what ratio came in these axles? oh yea and i dont know if they made a 27 rear but.. this is a front axle

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Old Scout said:
Or he could just turn in pinion yoke and count:shaking:
But damn Bob, that would actually mean the some newbs would have to do some thinking for themselves :shaking:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well lets see... i am no noob.... and i just thought i would ask th IH people about there peices of shit before getting into it to far. so yea thanks for being a bunch of faggot ass holes.

·
Registered
8,018 Posts
sami86 said:
well lets see... i am no noob.... and i just thought i would ask th IH people about there peices of shit before getting into it to far. so yea thanks for being a bunch of faggot ass holes.
If you are no noob, then how come you need to be spoon fed an answer to such a newb question? A simple google search and you've got your answer. Maybe everyone is so grumpy becuase you insist on cluttering up the forum with newb questions and don't put out any effort to find the answer yourself. That could be it.:shaking:

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
If you are not a fucking noob why wouldn't you know to spin the pinion to get your answer :mad3:

Dana 27's are small and have 4.xx R&P :flipoff2:

·
Registered
556 Posts
more time and bandwidth gets spent debating who's a DAN and who's not...my guesstimate~1/3 threads on this board covers the noob topic...making fun can be fun, agreed........

but here's an idea: just don't respond to these DAN questions and they will no doubt go away...

that being said, isn't there a "required" FAQ thread? :crybaby:

and dont forget:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
6,864 Posts
james west said:
more time and bandwidth gets spent debating who's a DAN and who's not...my guesstimate~1/3 threads on this board covers the noob topic...making fun can be fun, agreed........

but here's an idea: just don't respond to these DAN questions and they will no doubt go away...

that being said, isn't there a "required" FAQ thread? :crybaby:

and dont forget:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
STFU DANNoobfaggotassscoutdriver!! :laughing: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
can't we all just get a long??:laughing: :laughing: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.