Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for information on the three Unimog axle vendors that post regularly on the board. I don't want to insult anyone so if you have negative feedback please don't post it, just email me. All positive comments welcome :) I just want to get a feel for the experience other people have had with the vendors before I drop my cash for two sight unseen axles.

Thanks
Ryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
625 Posts
get your stuff from taradon (very nice guy and helpful) and quality products too.. suggest u talk to him and find out.. u will be pleased

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I like vendors who post their prices, make the deals after that. But I still got good service from Daniel at Tibusoff-road.com for the u1300's. I'll let you know how the post-axle service is as I literally just pulled them in the garage and haven't got to thoroughly inspect them.

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
scottryana said:
I am looking for information on the three Unimog axle vendors that post regularly on the board. I don't want to insult anyone so if you have negative feedback please don't post it, just email me. All positive comments welcome :) I just want to get a feel for the experience other people have had with the vendors before I drop my cash for two sight unseen axles.

Thanks
Ryan
[email protected]
ya don't warn the rest of us :shaking: :flipoff2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts