Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dana 44 is out of chevy blazer fullwitdh 4:56 high steer fully rebuilt w/o pirch pads, set up four a 4-link $600. had sold but guy cant come up with money. 12 bolt rear end, welded spool w/4:56 gears, no pirch pads set up for 4-link $350 or sell set for $850 good for toyota full size swap. dana 60, 67" width, 4:11 gears $250. winch and smitybuilt tube bumper for toyota or other compact truck $500. 4 new 37 " boggers w/ black rockcrawlers15x10 6-lug fits toy or chevy 1 mile old. paid $1500 sell $1000 firm. also have misc. parts and lots of friends w/ parts. plus a 85 toy parting out a complete truck without motor, trany and transfer, truck has the boggers and the 44 up front and the 12 bolt in rear 4-link front and rear, coil front and quarter elip. rear. winch and bumper is on truck also. very good wheeler dont want to sell but i need money. come look at it, bring $3000 and you can take every thing on this page

·
Registered
10,513 Posts
Lord Orange said:

D44, d60, & 12 bolt for 600.00?
:rolleyes: :shaking:
Just because he didn't use punctuation, doesnt mean you have to be an idiot:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Do you have pics? I may be interested in the whole truck. Is there a locker in the front 44? Is the truck complete minus engine,tranny,tcase or has other stuff been taken off....? ie wire harness hacked, computer intack?, was it EFI or carb?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
brocbronc said:
Do you have pics? I may be interested in the whole truck

the truck still is 100% complete, I am building a tube crawler and puttin the motor trans and tranfers in it so I will need the wiring and computer but not the instrament cluster or things like that. it is EFI SR5 the seats were taken out but I have others in there,and the shocks I am going to keep. you dont live to far if u want to look at it. I bought the truck as a rollover and fixed it . it isnt salvaged title, the fenders are cut and plated and the bed is bobbed with some tube work. a little rock rash here and there but not to bad I also have a set of half doors. it was a good wheeler I just want something more trick. The yota looks good I get alot of complements on just sitting in front of my house so if your interested and want to see it u can call me at 916-997-0770.
I'll be around this weekend

1 - 8 of 8 Posts