Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
79 F150 (full width) D44. New 5.13 yukon gears with a Quick Loc locker. I completely rebuilt the whole axle with new bearings and seals. Comes with stock shafts and a spare set of stock shafts. It does need some new u joints in the shafts. Brand new rotors, brand new calipers with new pads and new 7 degree C bushings, new Warn Premium lockouts. Axle has not left the garage after being built and spray painted with flat black. Has no steering parts. Ready to bolt in, oil and use. $600 Axle has 0 miles since the rebuild

79 F150 (full width) 9". New 5.13 yukon gears with a full steel spool. The 3rd member was rebuilt. Perches are welded on top the axle (removed stock ones) to fit my explorer. I don't have that measurement right now (i'm on vacation). Axle has stock shafts and a spare set of stock shafts. I've also got a disc brake kit on it, El Durado calipers and pads with a CJ rotors with a weld on caliper bracket. This axle hasn't left the garage either, but is bolted up to my explorer. Needs oil and it’s ready to use. $600 Axle has 0 miles since the rebuild and is a low pinion

4-37x13xR15 Boggers brand new. 1 of them has 3 or 4 grooves grooved into it. They are mounted on 15x8 BS?? 5x5.5 black rock crawlers. Prefer to sell as a set. I'll even throw in a brand new tire groover. $1375

Cage Radius arms for the D44. I had the top of these arms drilled and tapped to fit the stock coil spring mounts for a explorer/ranger. If the mounting holes I drilled are not used it wouldn't hurt anything. These are brand new and come with all mounting hardware that came with it when i bought it and the stock explorer/ranger coil mounts. $650

C5 transmission. This came out a 85 Bronco II with a 2.8 motor i believe. I just had it rebuilt and bought a new torque converter for it. Comes with bell housing, torque converter and shifter. I think it's a Hurst quick shift floor shifter. $675

used BW 1350 manual transfer case with linkage $50

***SOLD***used BW 1354 manual transfer case with linkage $125***SOLD***

Skyjacker coil springs for a 6" lift, red in color for a explorer/ranger. Used for a couple of trips. $100

***SOLD***Winch bumper without winch. This bolts to the frame with ½ bolts. It’s also got a winch mount on it, 2 tow hooks, and 4 tabs for lights. This bumper has been built proof and is a great add on. Kind of heavy and very strong. This is about the best picture of it without the winch. Does not come with the lights. $350***SOLD***

97 4.0L OHV motor-complete. Has ~130,000 miles on it. Runs great, doesn’t smoke and hasn’t ever had any problems. Make offer.

All parts are ready to use. I’ll edit this post when changes happen and I’ll make that change in a different color. I think I made these prices pretty fair. If not let me know. I’m not going to rip anyone off, just get some decent stuff to someone that can use it. All parts are located in Nitro WV 25143. Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I might be interested in the axles man, PM me and maybe we can work something out, i'm not really that far from you, but an hour or so.
Later
Dan

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If someone needs the tires and not the wheels i can seperate and make a better deal. I need this stuff gone!

·
Registered
331 Posts
got any more 44 parts?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No sir just the axle it self.

I really need this stuff gone, any decent offers?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts