Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All this stuff is in southern AZ.

Dana 30 and 35 with 3.55 gears out of my 95 Sahara. $100

Rusty's 3 and 1/2 kit, shackles, and a set of quick discos for a YJ. Flexes very well. Need to get sold. $75

5 15x7 wheels off the Heep. 5 on 4.5 lug pattern spare has 31x10.50 Sport King with 100% tread the other four tires are bald. $50 for all tires and wheels.

Will email pics of whatever. All comes off when I do the axle swap in the first part of March.

Eric

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
When will you be going to PHX....anytime soon? I dont get to Tuscon often but my son does about once a month I can have him pick them up whenhe is there...next time will be first week in April he is visiting his GF @ UofA...he will bring the 100 with him or I can send it to you or pay by paypal.....now if you would prefer

let me know

·
Registered
422 Posts
I would like the lift with the disconnects...:D

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lift pretty much sold. NorthernAZxj if you want to just have your son get them the first week in April that will be fine and he can just bring the money with him. I will meet him up there. Just let me know a date and I will be there. thanks

Eric

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
That will work...Or I might just come down to PHX myself and get theem taht same week...I will PM you at teh end of the month, thanks

Brian

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually I might be headed to flag soon if you want I can just bring them with me. I will let you know but I think that is in May. I will let you know tomorrow.

Eric

1 - 13 of 13 Posts