·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
68 cj-5 axles 27 front 44 rear 410 ratio good shape $300.00

72 fj40 axles drum front 410 ratio good shape $150.00

68- this motor is for a cj5 fac buick v-6 runs great ready to drop in $300

1 - sf 14 bolt 8 lug $150

1- complete 72 fj40 motor trans and transfer case with drive lines $300.00 takes all drop in and go!

5 -37 x 13 boggers street lock wheels $1,100,- 1000 miles 8 runs rock rash some cuts on tires other than that good

Ok guys lets get rid of the cj parts and fj40 parts b/o
[email protected]

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
crawlin 70

To Crawlin 70 I have the tires If you want them I have A huge bill that I just aquired and I need to get it down Before my Boss Kicks my AZZ,If you are Serious make me an offer,I also have 5 38.5 Boggers That I am going to let go if Rod, flakes out again.

The 14 bolt I would like to sell complete but if not Dan you are first in line then so on.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Re: crawlin 70

sierra off road said:
To Crawlin 70 I have the tires If you want them I have A huge bill that I just aquired and I need to get it down Before my Boss Kicks my AZZ,If you are Serious make me an offer,I also have 5 38.5 Boggers That I am going to let go if Rod, flakes out again.

The 14 bolt I would like to sell complete but if not Dan you are first in line then so on.
He is up by Sonora..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
info

Thanks Dan Sonora CA, Tires $800.00 for 5- 37x13 bogger tires seperated from the rims.But Crawlin 70 is first if he wants the tires then so on, [email protected] for pics.
Just to answer some ? the parts are used, the condention of the parts are some what unknown,just what I can see and was told,so with that out of the way b/o and come get this stuff.:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Info

Dana 44 front is open 6 lug, we had a guy who says he wants to come up this weekend for the 44 front,I will keep you posted. The rear so I would say 30 spline the axles are not torn down they are in a pile a big pile,if the guy does not show up $500 B/o and the front 44 does not have pass side flat top.I can get you a flat top knuckle used drilled $125 new drilled $189 let me know

I would say the rear 44 is 27" from perch to perch, spline I will have to look into it. The axle came out of a running 68 cj-5 he is going full size.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.