·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
68 cj-5 axles 27 front 44 rear 410 ratio good shape $300.00

72 fj40 axles drum front 410 ratio good shape $150.00

68- this motor is for a cj5 fac buick v-6 runs great ready to drop in $300

1 - sf 14 bolt 8 lug $150

1- complete 72 fj40 motor trans and transfer case with drive lines $300.00 takes all drop in and go!

5 -37 x 13 boggers street lock wheels $1,100,- 1000 miles 8 runs rock rash some cuts on tires other than that good

Ok guys lets get rid of the cj parts and fj40 parts b/o
[email protected]

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
1: where are you located
2: will you seperate the tires from those wheels?
3: if so, how much for JUST the tires?

·
Registered
649 Posts
I already got dibs on the 14bff disk brakes if he decides to seperate.. I called him on the phone...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
crawlin 70

To Crawlin 70 I have the tires If you want them I have A huge bill that I just aquired and I need to get it down Before my Boss Kicks my AZZ,If you are Serious make me an offer,I also have 5 38.5 Boggers That I am going to let go if Rod, flakes out again.

The 14 bolt I would like to sell complete but if not Dan you are first in line then so on.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Re: crawlin 70

sierra off road said:
To Crawlin 70 I have the tires If you want them I have A huge bill that I just aquired and I need to get it down Before my Boss Kicks my AZZ,If you are Serious make me an offer,I also have 5 38.5 Boggers That I am going to let go if Rod, flakes out again.

The 14 bolt I would like to sell complete but if not Dan you are first in line then so on.
He is up by Sonora..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
info

Thanks Dan Sonora CA, Tires $800.00 for 5- 37x13 bogger tires seperated from the rims.But Crawlin 70 is first if he wants the tires then so on, [email protected] for pics.
Just to answer some ? the parts are used, the condention of the parts are some what unknown,just what I can see and was told,so with that out of the way b/o and come get this stuff.:D

·
Registered
493 Posts
I'm interested in the 44 front and the open 60 rear. Price for both? Spline count rear? Open or closed knuckle front? Flat top in front? Are they ready to run or do they need a lot of work?

·
Registered
338 Posts
IM INTERESTED IN THE REAR 44 AS WELL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEPARATE.

LET ME KNOW
:D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Info

Dana 44 front is open 6 lug, we had a guy who says he wants to come up this weekend for the 44 front,I will keep you posted. The rear so I would say 30 spline the axles are not torn down they are in a pile a big pile,if the guy does not show up $500 B/o and the front 44 does not have pass side flat top.I can get you a flat top knuckle used drilled $125 new drilled $189 let me know

I would say the rear 44 is 27" from perch to perch, spline I will have to look into it. The axle came out of a running 68 cj-5 he is going full size.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Info on tires

5- 37 13x15 on a 10" Street lock wheel's They are yours come get them $1,100 I will email yea Kevin

·
Registered
262 Posts
1ton Blazer said:
What boggers are left? What rim size, I live next to sonoma I can pic up. thnx
Hey dude.... s-o-n-o-R-a is a long ways from s-o-n-o-M-a

Just wanted to point that out to ya :flipoff2: :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts