Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for some wheelin this sunday? I know its kinda late notice but oh well, I dont really care what we run Table mesa, FJ, White tanks, whatever works for me, they are all about the same distance for me to drive. This will be my "Maiden Voyage" with my new setup, 60s 38.5"sxs, 5.38 gears spool rear detroit front etc etc.

Lets get it AWWWN!

:D

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I know coyote would love to go. I can go along for tech support, but my junk is on hold for the time being. Skinny may be there as well. I know that Explorer and AZF0rd4x4 were planning a run with some other Explorer guys up at Table Mesa.

I have to be at work at 6PM, though...

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'll be wheelin with Explorer (Rick) and a bunch of Ford guys. I think we'll be running Raw Deal. Email me if ya want to hook up. I wheel as hard as an Exploder Limited with 11"s of lift and 35's can. Maybe we can get out sometime.
[email protected]

·
Registered
30 Posts
There is a group of us going down to FJ on Sunday i think we're going to run upper woodpecker and ajax your welcome to come along it would be a nice mellow trail to test the new mods.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Scott, if I can ride along, I'll be glad to take pictures and whatnot. I'm sure you know the condition of my junk...

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think elf loser already called my bitch seat:flipoff2: Sorry Mikey, Let me know if you need a hand working on your rig.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Well shit. Oh well. I guess that means I'm forced to maybe, possibly finish my junk then eh? :p hehe It's starting to look real nice in the garage....

·
Registered
585 Posts
McSoo said:
Well shit. Oh well. I guess that means I'm forced to maybe, possibly finish my junk then eh? :p hehe It's starting to look real nice in the garage....
Get it done!!!

Seriously if you get it done i'd like to ride with you.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, well it looks like Im heading out to table mesa, not sure what Im going to run yet though, depending on how many people are with the Ford group if I run with you guys or not. What time are you all meeting there?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
bullitt, clean out your box! I should have alot done this weekend, and maybe alot today. Gotta see though...

·
Registered
585 Posts
McSoo said:
bullitt, clean out your box! I should have alot done this weekend, and maybe alot today. Gotta see though...
Did it, If ya need help today gimme a call i'm not going to school today. Fawk school!

Wes 231 2137

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, I dont know what time the other guys are meeting there and since they havent answered yet, Ill plan on being there at 9, sound good?

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
I will be at Table Mesa Sun. around 9:30. I am taking some new guys up Terminator and if they do O.K. we might hit Judgement Day. We can meet at the parking lot or something if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
9 am sounds good to me, I need to be back for work at 6 pm...

Anyone wanna give my ass a lift out there so I don't have to drive the furd? Coyote has the tow rig, I call shotgun!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You pussy, My rig drives good:D Got the golf balls in the tars yo:flipoff2: So 9:30 it is, see ya there Larry

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
yeah, scott, I'll bet yours goes REAL well down the hwy...:rolleyes: Also, I know it's gonna break, and not be able to get me home. Hey - bring the digicam, I'll be pic bitch OK?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts