Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Its actually not bad, If you aint gonna ride with me there, then you can ride with someone else on the trail:flipoff2: Hey Mikey, wanna go wheelin:D

Oh and about the breakage:flipoff2: :flipoff2: (Im bringin spare leaves)

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
I'll be there a little before 9 myself, we're heading out @ 9. Hope them Exploders got tow hooks :flipoff2: When we're done with that run, I'll keep an eye out for y'all. Name the CB channel, & I'll listen for ya when we're done.

Wes, being ya have to be at work, ya should probalby drive yer junk in case there's problems & we gotta stay late patching shit up.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yeah, thats probably a good idea wes, Wouldnt want to get you fired;) Seriously though, if you can hitch a ride with Coyote, then Mcsoo can come too, but then his junk will never be finished:flipoff2: Oh and Matt, Ch. 4 Not sure what Im doing yet, Ill figure it out when I get there:D You guys are running Lower Term right? I believe Raw Deal is closed if you were planning on running that.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
I will know more tomorrow, and call all of you guys then...

Peace Bitches!

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
BadAZYj said:
Yeah, thats probably a good idea wes, Wouldnt want to get you fired;) Seriously though, if you can hitch a ride with Coyote, then Mcsoo can come too, but then his junk will never be finished:flipoff2: Oh and Matt, Ch. 4 Not sure what Im doing yet, Ill figure it out when I get there:D You guys are running Lower Term right? I believe Raw Deal is closed if you were planning on running that.
JudDay actually. yea, I know Raw is supposedly shut down, kinda sucks but at least they didn't lease out a really good trail. That's the only trail I'm aware of out there on trust land, so we don't have to worry about any others being leased out.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Ok...so what time...I hear 9:30 and 9....don't care about when but my seats are full as the girlfriend things she wants to go...and I don't want another Lower Sycamore that started at 9 and didn't kick-off until 10:30.....so the normal first turnoff?

Coyote....

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
hey, what the hell, let's make it 9:30, I need my beauty sleep.

We'll figure out trails in the morning, i guess?

·
Ford Forum Moderator
1,999 Posts
yea Matt, I'm doing 9 because I'm taking off with another group first thing in the morning. as far as I know, everyone else is going for 9:30... sorry for the confusion. I will try to hook up with y'all later on after the first run though.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
9:30 it is, should be a bunch of people there, we may have to split up depending. Well figure out a trail there, but pull out at 10 at the latest.:D BTW Elf, like my Avatar??

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Well The 60s paid for themselves today a few times.... Armageddon (The chute in particular) was VERY different than last time, the rains made it much harder.... Can you say second gear 3K clutch drops:D The jeep worked good today, just have a few bugs to work out. Ill have a few pics up later, unfortunately none of my rig:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
hey scott, i got some pics of yours, didn't I??? Anyways, I was pretty impressed with the fact that you didn't break anything, and you got stuck less often than JackA....

:eek:

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Just thought I would check in and let you know how our day went on Judgement Day. All I can say is CARNAGE!! Ok, I can say a bit more too. Matt did a great job of leading the run and went far beyond the call of duty staying with us for TWELVE HOURS before we finally got off the trail. Actually that wasn't the end of his night, since he had to drop off his rig in Black Canyon City, come back to Table Mesa and then trailer a Suburban back to Phoenix.

The carnage consisted of a pretzled rear driveshaft in a Toyota that was part of the group ahead of us, another pretzled rear shaft in a big old Suburban on 38s, a busted front axle shaft on one of our Explorers and finally a busted knuckle on the same Suburban. Getting the 2 trucks through in 2wd and then having to find someone with a knuckle to deliver it to us on the trail made for a hell of a long day.

Here's the photos: http://www.explorerforum.com/az2003_sunday

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
elf_cruiser said:
hey scott, i got some pics of yours, didn't I??? Anyways, I was pretty impressed with the fact that you didn't break anything, and you got stuck less often than JackA....

:eek:
Nope, there are no pics of mine:( Oh well, no biggie.Yeah I was impressed that I didnt break too:D, and I dont think it was Jacks day yesterday:p

So did you make it to work?

All I can say about the JD run is:eek: :eek: Makes our day look like cake.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Rick,
Sorry we had to bail on you guys. We needed to go. I am glad to see you aren't still out there. The Hummer was still in Terminator at dusk when we left. His friend who had been running parts in a CJ was broke and winching up to the road too. We made sure he got to the highway. My friends CJ7 then blew the tranny up on the freeway on ramp. That was too bad. It kinda spoiled what was otherwise a successful first rock crawling trip for him. My favorite part of yesterday was the kids in the lifted golf cart. They ran Terminator and Judgement Day forward and backward with less trouble than most of the rigs. That kid could really drive!

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
On our way out we saw two Sheriffs trucks on the gravel road just up from Lower Terminator. They were shining spot lights down the embankment. Anyone know what happened there?

BTW, the golf cart was cool, but damn I hate the smell of a two stroker;)

21 - 40 of 86 Posts