Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
A hummer on Terminator? WTF? Did he end up making it through? I'm thinkin' the Zturn would be kinda hard with a vehicle that fawkin' huge.

·
Registered
570 Posts
zags said:
My favorite part of yesterday was the kids in the lifted golf cart. They ran Terminator and Judgement Day forward and backward with less trouble than most of the rigs. That kid could really drive!
A GOLF CART!!! Thats funny as hell!! anyone have pics of this??

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
I don't know who's Cherokee that was. He was in the group ahead of us.

One of our Explorer's had trouble with the Z-turn. He didn't have rock sliders so he kept coming up agianst the boulder with his door. We tried for nearly an hour to get him through with out damage. We finally gave up and put him up and over this line:

Much more exciting :D

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #51 (Edited)
Jack gets hosed:eek: (Notice the winch coming off of my jeep to his truck) The rear tire was under a HUGE undercut hole.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Ok, so I lied, there is one pic of my junk I just didnt want to show it:flipoff2: I decided to winch first to avoid the hole Jack fell in

Attachments

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Last Pic, Skinny making another "different" line and he did (eventually) make this one:p Oh, and no he didnt run over the tree, he went around it so:flipoff2:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Hey Wes, Pmed ya back. Yeah Scott it was a blast:D One of these days Ive gotta get out to JV.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
ha! I knew I got some pics of yours... They just happened to be stuck pics...

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Actually, just the one, and that is after I got unstuck:flipoff2: When you gonna take your cruzah through there?:rolleyes:

41 - 60 of 86 Posts