Pirate 4x4 banner

61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
seriously, though, I'll run that trail when I have a winch and full hydro, and get the bitch narrower than 90" tire-tire... SO - not for a while...

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Yeah I know, just not on that squeeze line you tried. Guess I shoulda been more clear:p

Edit: Oh yeah, I talked to Matt and found out the reason his ARB compressor stopped working was a wire popped off:rolleyes: :D

·
Banned
506 Posts
ahh man that sux!!!!! i bet he is bummed, wasted a whole day on something that wasnt really broke:mad:
ohh well hopefully theres a next time soon

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hey Skinny, how do you like those 40's? My price on them is, well, cheap. :) I'm thinkin' about it...

·
Banned
506 Posts
they work UNBELEVIABLY good, ran them 3 weekends of playing, and at one comp, had no problems no cut sidewalls nothing, they work great, even on the wet muddy rocks out there, seem to stick way better than the 37s:D

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
All fixed and will make back up tomorrow...and yes it does suck when you only had a wire loose...but fixed a couple leaks while I was at it.....

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
From what I saw, they worked good with wheelspeed and they work well on a light rig. If you can get a deal Mikey, Id go for it. So hows your pathy coming?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hmm... My price on those tires is about half that of retail.... Might just have to skip the 37's... :D Besides, they have about 50 miles on them from the rig being pushed in and out of the driveway... hahaha

Edit:
The Pathy's actually coming along. Should have it running under it's own power by Sunday. :D Just gotta find a driveshaft, and an electric fan with hella power. The Tcase is in, and tranny is in, and as soon as I can rebuild the floor, I'll put a shifter in it, and I'm running again! :D

·
Banned
506 Posts
ya i got the hubs still im pretty sure....they work as good as my krawlers i had on before, i crawled some pretty crazy lines later on that day, ask jackA he saw them work

·
Registered
192 Posts
McSoo...Is your Finder Black and did it used to have yellow wheels???If so i have some pics of you gettin fairly stuck on FR-42 last summer...I was in the Bronco group...

Brian...

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Yeah, those were probably me getting stuck on FR42. For some reason, 6" of standing water goes down like 4 ft! :eek: The Pathy has changed considerably from that though...

61 - 80 of 86 Posts