Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,719 Posts
you lucky bastards, I miss AZ (and i didn't even have a rig there)

I will be back though :flipoff2:

...hopefully with a rig this time

hey elf :flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Jay, thanks for the pix. Can't wait to move to AZ. Do you have any idea what the wheelbase is on Jack Mcmullens Jeep?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Thanks for posting the Pics Jay

I especially like the one of me with the death grip on my 'cage.
For those who don't know me, I'm in the first pic. :smokin:

I noticed Blake had a pretty good grip on his cage, so I don't feel bad.

Hell, Scott (In the Yellow Jeep) took a strap for safety, so I definitely don't feel bad!!:flipoff2:

nobody20, You may try http://www.desertfab.com
for Jack McCullen's rig dimensions. Email Todd, his son, he'll know.

BadAZYj was there, but his Jeep was mysteriously missing. :flipoff2:

Saving grace for Scott, he carried allot of the trash we picked up out in his Dodge for the cleanup.

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
903 Posts
WOW, a GHOST from the past

Hey Dion, how's the street bike world?
Hehehe!
Yeah, your inexperience and uncanny ability to get in over your head quick had me ALLOT more concerned than when tackling the obstacle in my Jeep............... Ummm.... What was your point?
Hehehhe!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hi Jay boy jacks jeep has changed alot ! when did he go coils in the front ? tell mr ed wayne says hi for me will ya . i met him when i was stuck in bosnia him and his wife would send me wheeling videos of back home and kept me up on home town news good people kept my spirits up the 9 months i was stuck there . hopefully after this tour i will be back in the sun playing at flourence junction again !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.