Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few of us are gonna head out there and camp that weekend. Mostly mild stuff. We are planning on a touristy run over to the Coke Ovens, and a run through Martinez Canyon some time.

I think we will have a few fullsize rigs and a quad or two. I might even bring my CR250 out. There should be some :beer: and merrriment to go along. This is time to drag out your near stockers, and mild tow rigs!

:D

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
Near stockers? Sweet, my POS should be fine then. ;) I'm in!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Have fun guys!! I'm starting my suspension the week after, so no wheeling until end of Feb. for me...

·
Registered
4 Posts
How is the excitement about the NARCAA event down there? We want to come down and film but we want to make sure the interest is there and that people know about it. Any help would be help.

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
If I can get my SH*T together and tested, I plan on entering. So I guess I'm excited. Even if i don't enter, I'm sure I'll still go watch...

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Lunchbox#1 said:
How is the excitement about the NARCAA event down there? We want to come down and film but we want to make sure the interest is there and that people know about it. Any help would be help.
what's this? when/where?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts