Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday 7am at the dirt lot off Table Mesa. We are running the supposed secret trail. You know what I am talking about. Lets do it. <IMG SRC="smilies/smokin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
Is this another 300 mile one-way trip for me? Otherwise I want to go out and play! <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> And of course if my sister squeezes out the little <IMG SRC="smilies/devil.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/massey.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/glasses.gif" border="0"> thing, then I am heading up to go and give her hell for trying to become a MOM <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/laughing.gif" border="0"> That still gets me. Let me know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
545 Posts
I'll go. if there are no big rocks that might
scratch my pretty paint. <IMG SRC="smilies/wink.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bertha, all the AZ wheeling we do is a far drive for ya.
Kong, there might be some pebbles to drive over......anyways I need to talk to you about some project$.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
Just mapped it!!!! 320 miles, JESUS Fauker! you didn't have ti hit me in the nose. Are all the good trails in Tucson gone? <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> I am only an hour away from there <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Originally posted by bertha:
<STRONG>Just mapped it!!!! 320 miles, JESUS Fauker! you didn't have ti hit me in the nose. Are all the good trails in Tucson gone? <IMG SRC="smilies/confused.gif" border="0"> I am only an hour away from there <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0"></STRONG>
No not all the good trails in Tucson are gone but the Phoenix guys think it's too far to drive down to little 'ole Tucson
<IMG SRC="smilies/tongue.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
See ya all there. I don't want to play too rough, now, I just got my door working again.. <IMG SRC="smilies/thefinger.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/rasta.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We will be running some Tucson trails soon. They just aren't tough enough. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,102 Posts
that trail is too rough for the 'ol pig, but i will soon have the patrol ready to rumble.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,383 Posts
I'll be there ready for new dents.
Astrochick, what other trails are there besides the ones around Chiva and Charoleau? I did those two easily in my 96 Runner. If there's more down there, we will come. If they're lame, you're buying the beer! <IMG SRC="smilies/smile.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Yah, there's nothing REAL good in Tucson...YOu can still get dents if you try though...

It looks like I might be able to go after all. I'll know tomorrow for sure...

Sam, you should come anyway. Then you'll find out what we're all talking about all the time :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,024 Posts
Originally posted by ScottD:
<STRONG>Yah, there's nothing REAL good in Tucson...YOu can still get dents if you try though...

It looks like I might be able to go after all. I'll know tomorrow for sure...

Sam, you should come anyway. Then you'll find out what we're all talking about all the time :)</STRONG>
I want to go really bad, but damn if I break then that is 320 miles to limp back home! I need a tow rig. Anyone want to give me a piggy back ride? I wanna play, I wanna play

<IMG SRC="smilies/bounce.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce2.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce2.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We can fix anything. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
779 Posts
How about Labor day weekend. Have to be in PHX the 5th for buzinezz, may come over early to play in your "sand box". <IMG SRC="smilies/bounce.gif" border="0">
Do not want to get to radicle and go <IMG SRC="smilies/jeep1.gif" border="0"> as it could be a long drive back to Palm Springs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,998 Posts
Originally posted by ScottD:
<STRONG>Yah, there's nothing REAL good in Tucson...YOu can still get dents if you try though...
</STRONG>
Don't give me that shit Scott...

What about, hhhmmm... the Chute driving BACKWARDS??
Should be interesting...

Also, what about the backside road to Mt. Lemmon <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">

In less than a month, I'll be ready to run any line at Woodpecker or Ajax...I'll need to test thing out...

Also, anyone interested in Frostoberfest? I figure I'll be able to run 3 or 4 of the trails in JV.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Originally posted by Pazuzu:
<STRONG>Don't give me that shit Scott...

What about, hhhmmm... the Chute driving BACKWARDS??
Should be interesting...

Also, what about the backside road to Mt. Lemmon <IMG SRC="smilies/rolleyes.gif" border="0">

In less than a month, I'll be ready to run any line at Woodpecker or Ajax...I'll need to test thing out...

Also, anyone interested in Frostoberfest? I figure I'll be able to run 3 or 4 of the trails in JV.</STRONG>
I know Jack ad I are planning on hitting up the frostober fest. Dunno about everyone else.

Yah, like I said there's nothing real challenging down here in Tuc, including the chute backwards which I did with 32's and IFS...Backside of Lemmon is a bumpy 2wd road...

Sam, It can't be more than 200 miles for ya, one way...It's only 120 from my house, and SV is only 1 hour (80 miles) from my house....We can cruise up together.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,006 Posts
Come on, you KNOW I'm going to Frostoberfest!!! Especially if Pazuzu is going, because I love watching over-confidence in action <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0"> <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
Is this the trial that had the broken Bronco
on it a few weeks ago? If it is,I would sure
like to run it with you guys,but I have to work saturday till 2pm. <IMG SRC="smilies/frown.gif" border="0">
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Of course the AZ guys are all going to Frostoberfest. I think Jay is going too. I would love to see Pazuzu get bitch slapped at the Hammers. Just don't think you can use my trailer if you break too bad. Ya know I am just bustin' your balls. <IMG SRC="smilies/biggrin.gif" border="0">

Back to the real post, Sat at 7am.
 
1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Top