Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering how many of you guys felt like getting dirty next weekend since this weekend turned out to be a bust for some of us due to the StuporBowl... anyway.. just sayin.. Saturday Feb 1st. is prolly a good day.. will likely be great weather and get to see some guys break stuff and get stuck!

CB chan 24, since there's a lot of other whackos out there.. we're leaving from santa clarita early in the morning, so we'll be there prolly 10am i'm guessing.

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Hey Evilpsych - interested in the Hammers President's Day weekend? If my work schedule doesn't interfere, we're hoping to leave either Friday night or early Saturday morning, and come back Sunday night (not everybody get's Monday off)

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
umm sure.. think iv'e got at least 3-8 other jeeps that might be interested.. when is presidents day weekend again??

·
Registered
410 Posts
A group of us are heading out to JV on presidents weekend from Ventura Co. See ya out there..

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Feb 15, 16, 17. Hoping to get some RockCrawlers and Point Mugu guys out there.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
where are you guys meeting up on the 15th to head out? i might just tag along for the day instead of doing azusa.. always wanted to do johnson valley.. I can only stay for the day however..

·
Premium Member
2,414 Posts
Really early Saturday morning, probably in Thousand Oaks or nearby. Got lockers? You won't have any fun if you don't :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts