Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
Just wanted let you know sprinkles started about 11 am in Oakland hills, now 1:30pm and my driveway is pretty wet.
Cheers
Edwin

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So much for 6500' snow line - I bet they are getting nailed right now. Or will be soon :flipoff2:

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
its been off and on all day in sac. hoping it clears up tomorrow i want to do a day trip. jiMMy

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
still hasn't stopped in the east bay

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
been raining all day still,. just got back from eating dinenr on teh river and it was raining.

jiMMy

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
WARNING!!! It is cloudy here in San Diego!!

What the hell is the meaning of this post?

:flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
3,189 Posts
Boston Mangler said:
WARNING!!! It is cloudy here in San Diego!!

What the hell is the meaning of this post?

:flipoff2:

I don't know if you know about the TLCA run going on this weekend, but its called the Rubithon. It is held on the Rubicon trail in the Sierras. There has been lots of talk on here about it and the WEATHER for the run this weekend. Most of the weather the Sierras get start in the Bay area travels through the Sac valley and into the Sierra's. So thats what this discussion is about, cause I know your not familiar with CA :flipoff2:

·
Registered
558 Posts
you know it rained here yesterday evening but nobody posted about it :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :grinpimp:

Well hopefully they are having fun. CT weather is supposed to be mid 70s and nice for the weekend...lots of work to do on the cruiser/truck for CMCC next weekend:)

Stew

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Holy cow, took the dogs out for a bathroom break at about 4am, it is seriously coming down, those guys are going to get battered up there.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts