Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finally back to working on my Scrambler after it sitting virtually untouched for over a year. My CJ-7 is down now too, so I'm tooling around in a '95 ZJ.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Ya, welcome back partna! Bought time you took some updated pics!

I got my clutch parts and plan on putting it together this weekend. I'll take pics if the wifers doesn't walk off with the dig camera.

Wassup with our WWW server? That gonna disappear before long?

Later,
Chris

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks...feels good to be getting back into the swing of things. Chris: The web server should be up until at least the end of April. Got an interview with US Cellular on Friday, so if that pans out I'll definitely be taking my walking papers and my severance & retention checks on April 30th. I can probably just hang you off of my Jeepskate site. I'm expecting my new hi-steer arms any day now and just got my Comanche springs yesterday, so hopefully I'll have the front suspension dialed in this weekend.
Dug: Yeah, they're familiar to you...just announcing my return from lurk mode here. I'll be ready for you to see it up close & personal very shortly here...gotta see what weekends I have open...maybe next weekend?

·
Registered
825 Posts
BRING IT ON!

I want to see that thing in person, the Hummer lights are to damn cool.

Just let me know in advance, I think i have to get my sheilding gas refilled to any volume of work.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Jeepskate said:
Chris: The web server should be up until at least the end of April.
Cool, I got time to figure out what I'm going to do. Good luck with the interview. Still wish you'd come out my way ;)

What's up with the 7? I thought you had the engine all rebuilt or were in process of rebuild? Don't let that slip away. You are starting to sound like me though, a million projects.....all of them @ 80%!

Later,
Chris

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure thing, Dug. Wife's sister just called and wants to come visit next week, so next weekend may be out.

The 7 is still sitting pretty much as it is in the pic except I stuck the grill/radiator in the cargo area before we got hit with a bunch of snow last week. The replacement engine is nearly done...I'm just going to order a used valve cover & hardware from Collins Bros...never got the missing pieces from the other guy and that's really all that's holding me up. Supposed to be in the 60's this weekend, so I just might finish getting the last few accessories off of the old engine and transferred over and maybe even start the swap. Want to get it running before I do the tub swap to reduce the number of variables if I have to start troubleshooting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts