Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
pro web-wheeler
21,639 Posts
The RockIt is 103" wheelbase and 78.5" wheeltrack. 3850 lbs. with about a 70/30 weight split running the front tires full to the top of the highest part of the rim. Tires are 37x13.50x16 on 9" wide rims. Climbs like a mountain goat, goes downhill like a 20 foot diameter basketball.
Didn't try any creative lines on the waterfall...did do an unbelievable 3 lap time through backdoor on Sunday after the NON event, but won't brag as it was not in a competition atmosphere and I'd rather not say then not be able to repeat it later...but let's say this...I wish the individuals had run on Sunday like the original plan was for!

The CJ is 94.5" wheelbase, 76.5 wheeltrack, 3870 lbs with about a 55/45 split, no water, 35x12.50x15's on 9" wide rims. Becca has not tried backdoor with it yet as the CJ has been having some serious issues with overheating...I hope to go out soon and try it, though she may be denied as that is still very much a trailrig...backseats, heater, stock gastank, and all!

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
aaawwww, isn't that a cute little waterfall....
:flipoff2:

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
We were just out there the past couple days, and that waterfall is a lot bigger than the pics make it look. I was riding with my brother in his full size blazer at 6000 or more pounds so we just watched as Chris and Eric went up it. Cameron in the chainlink thing almost made unassisted, just needed a little tug, and Brent in a slightly modified cherokee(!) needed a slight tug too.

BTW, for all the full size owners out there, a blazer on 39.5 with d60/14b, doubler, etc can have a lot of fun at the Hammers. We ran sledge, jack and only lightly contacted the body a handfull of times.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I was there last weekend as well and that trail has changed a lot since April! The first fall has a big pit in front of it and the second one lost the shelf that was in front of it. Gary drove both with just a safety line off the front.
Here's the first fall...

Jes

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I walked up back door with no help. I have an 84 toy extra cab with full width 60's 39's boggers, a 3.4,dual cases, and about 115 of wheel base.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
thanks giving weekend. it was the green toy with no bed an exo cage and one backward bogger on the passager side front.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts