Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
The riding on the pipe looked cool. other than that the site seems very very very slow to load. I have a dial up so it is paining to wait to see all those pics on one page. Need to be broke up into smaller files. those movies are cool too but way to long for the dail up challanaged.

As far as the helments who gives a shit.
Its the person riding right to have his or her head smashed in. People need to wake up and stop letting the Gov tell them what to do and what not to do. Magazines dont like picturing anyone without one because that relays to the consumer of the mag that its ok to do it because they are doing it. They dont want the liablity. dont get me started on the insurance mandates made of people.

I on the other hand wear one to save my brain from farther injury.

·
Registered
539 Posts
The riding on the pipe looked cool. other than that the site seems very very very slow to load. I have a dial up so it is paining to wait to see all those pics on one page. Need to be broke up into smaller files. those movies are cool too but way to long for the dail up challanaged.

As far as the helments who gives a shit.
Its the person riding right to have his or her head smashed in. People need to wake up and stop letting the Gov tell them what to do and what not to do. Magazines dont like picturing anyone without one because that relays to the consumer of the mag that its ok to do it because they are doing it. They dont want the liablity. dont get me started on the insurance mandates made of people.

I on the other hand wear one to save my brain from farther injury.

You want some real imput got to the atv only site forums
http://www.atvnews.com/forum.cfm
http://www.atving.com/

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i know i did make it too big the new one will be smaller

·
Registered
236 Posts
I watched a guy playing around in the feild the other day doing doughnuts and he caught a pipe and man it sent him flying. the pipe was about 12 feet long buried in the grass with just enough bend on one end to kick it up when he ran over it. it caugh his foot peg and the whole thing went into the air about 10 feet and then cartwheeled several times. man it was messed up when he got through the racks were bent and the bars and the pegs and he got thrown just clear of the carnage or he would be dead that thing weighs about 1000 pounds. 4x4 650 or something like that.

but it was fun to watch. he didn't move for a long time and everyone thought he was dead but he was just knocked out with a huge knot on his head. he took it aprt on the trail and used the pipe that nearly killed him to straighten it out as best as possible and then put it back together and drove home. his pride was hurt
but he said it himself when he got on it to go home he should have worn his helmet :D

oh by the way cool pics I have t1 and don't have a problem with the size of the downloads. I didn't even notice

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.