Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 252 Posts

·
Vendor
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention Pirate 4x4! This contest is different than any
others, so please read rules carefully!!!

Welcome to the Pirate 4x4 / Baileigh TN-250
Tube Notcher giveaway!

YouTube - Baileigh TN-250 Tube & Pipe Notcher with Radial Vise Tubing Notching Pipe Coping Machine

Check out the link below!

http://www.bii1.com/notchers/tube-notcher-tn250.php

It's that time again! Your friends at Baileigh are giving the Pirate crowd
a chance to win one of our brand new TN-250 tube notchers!
On top of that, we’ll even pick up the UPS ground delivery
charges to any address in the continental United States!

That's right!
The team at Baileigh Industrial
has done it again!

More Options. More Adjustment. More Productivity.

Simply stated, the TN-250 provides more tube and pipe notcher for your money.
This is not your typical hole saw notcher.
Built of solid steel and sweat, this notcher makes all others look like baby toys.
Take a look at the video to find out why the TN-250 dominates the competition.

The Contest:

What YOU need to do: Go to our website, read up on the TN-250,
watch the video and learn all you can about the notcher.

http://www.bii1.com/notchers/tube-notcher-tn250.php

Once your brain is swelling with this knowledge, post back in this thread some reasons why the Baileigh crew should pick you to win this notcher! Be funny, be creative! We are looking for a true fabricator who will show off this notcher and what it can do right when they get it.
Someone with fabrication skills, a good sense of humor and a project lined up and ready to fab. Someone who will make us proud and make us laugh!

How will you make us laugh in your entry?
Got a funny video that promotes Baileigh?
What do you want to build?
What do you think sets the TN-250 apart from the crowd?
Why should we pick you?!

Make us laugh with your own stuff!
Don't post a bunch of funny pictures and comics
from the interent, make it your own and keep it clean!

Please remember that this is a contest....
have some fun and BE CREATIVE with your entry! Please keep it clean! MAKE US LAUGH! (A tip: We like pictures, videos and cool stuff like that, so the simple “I’m in!!” post has a hard time getting seen and will not be considered).
Pictures of past builds, past fabrication projects and fabrication action shots of your work always score well with the judges, but this time we want your guys to bring the funny and have some fun.
Should you win, we are going to need photos; testimonials, a couple You Tube videos, and build threads started showing just how incredible your new TN-250 really is.
This would be used both here on Pirate and also on the Baileigh Industrial websites here and in the UK.
International, baby! In a way you will become the next “celebrity spokesperson” for The new Baileigh TN-250.

The Rules:

The contests runs from 2-1-2011 to 3-1-2011
Entries close at 12:00pm CST (high noon!) on 3-1-2011. Winners will be notified on this thread and will have one (1) week to respond and accept their prize.
Should the chosen winner not claim their prize, another winner will be chosen by the judges, and so on until the prize is claimed.

Not just anyone off the street has a chance at this awesome notcher, as it is limited to the Pirate star owners only.
Get your entries in and be creative and be funny! Did I mention be funny? If anyone has any questions regarding this contest please let us know by asking them in this forum, sending a pm, or contacting us direct through our website.

If you need a quote on some equipment additions to your shop,
would like a catalog or just want to talk we can do that too!

Good luck and
Make Us Laugh!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
1st!

Pick me so I have two, and it'll be REALLY funny because everybody else will be REALLY pissed because they don't even have one! :flipoff2:

Worth the time to be witty to win this guys, I'm using mine basically everynight putting my buggy together. LOVE IT!

·
noob
1,227 Posts
saved for later.

because there is nothing funny about using a HF notcher:shaking:

·
Banned
12 Posts
1st!

Pick me so I have two, and it'll be REALLY funny because everybody else will be REALLY pissed because they don't even have one!

Worth the time to be witty to win this guys, I'm using mine basically everynight putting my buggy together. LOVE IT!

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Pick me because, she has a mini buggy to build and chopsaw notching is not safe and I'm fixed so no more little helpers in the future.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Pick me because It takes forever to fit tubing with a grinding disk and I need to get a cage done this year. Thanks

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
The Baileigh TN-250 tube notcher would save my head in a rollover.

I need one of these bad. Even if I don't win I will probably buy one. I am sick of cutting fishmouths with the Plasma.

·
Vendor
3,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Premium Member
4,243 Posts
35%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

ET says Im not very smart, and that I suck at using the cardboard templates, Im too broke building a frame off scout 80 thats been stretched (body/wheelbase)with one tons to afford a quality notcher, and that every time I have tried multiplane/compound joints in the past, i just screw it up. So ET says PICK ME

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
466 Posts
The only funny thing I got is my "fab" skills. I recon with a pimpin' notcher like that, I would suck quite a bit less.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 252 Posts