Pirate 4x4 banner

981 - 1000 of 1246 Posts

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Pete,

Is the 6100 chassis the same as the 3000 or ecotech chassis?
YES, same PROVEN chassis, but with all new a-arms, rear end, rear links, fuel cell and rear shocks/mounts......6100/7200 trucks are 118" wheelbase, 85" wide, 28" rear wheel travel , 24" front and UNDER 3400#'s.......YES, they will be the fastest trucks in both of these classes......I will be racing a BAJALITE-XR in both series next year with the FORD ECOBOOST twin turbo engine package.......YES, its going to be fun!

·
Registered
763 Posts
Bajalites always dominate DONKEYLITEs....u guys know that....ALWAYS....TL'S ARE GARBAGE.....
Well heres an example of you lying, it took only 1 minute to find. TL's have beat your BL's many of times....so yes this is a lie (shit talking as u put it). Saying tls are garbage is your own opinion so whatever. Feel free to point out where i lied.

·
Registered
4,322 Posts
Well heres an example of you lying, it took only 1 minute to find. TL's have beat your BL's many of times....so yes this is a lie (shit talking as u put it). Saying tls are garbage is your own opinion so whatever. Feel free to point out where i lied.
Does it ever tire you out riding Pete's nuts?

·
Registered
763 Posts
haha i enjoy your guys humor. I just find it funny Pete can talk shit all day but as soon as someone gives him shit back the Filarski army steps in.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
NEVER "beat" them.....NEVER....if you are such an awesome fabricator, you know there is NO comparison.......new 6100/7200 trucks will DOMINATE the r-8 shitbox as well.......

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wanna let bajalite race in your class???? ....didn't think so.....hahahaha
Ummm....Spec class so no.
Would you let a Trophy Truck race in 7-2 or 3000 because they are kind of the same.

I do look forward to racing against the BL again and we will see who wins, best of luck to your daughter.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Hey Pete, are you racing B1K this year? I saw that WalMart has a special on WD-40, Buy 2 cans get 1 FREE!

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Ummm....Spec class so no.
Would you let a Trophy Truck race in 7-2 or 3000 because they are kind of the same.

I do look forward to racing against the BL again and we will see who wins, best of luck to your daughter.
The difference is that they are the EXACTLY the SAME class vehicle.....not TOTALLY different......but I'm sure you don't understand that......

·
Registered
105 Posts
The difference is that they are the EXACTLY the SAME class vehicle.....not TOTALLY different......but I'm sure you don't understand that......
I swear he's like having a pet tiger, you can feed him, house him, and play with him like hes a normal cat.

Then he kills you and your family because it's his nature.

Moral of the story is don't bother being nice to Pistol, its a waste of time.:flipoff2:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
But they are different Pete. TL's were made to be entry level cost wise. They are built cheaply and it shows. Yours are more expensive, wider and I think heavier. The cost to prep yours would also be higher due to the quality of parts on it.

Ruff track the BL holds a definite advantage. Smooth fast track, the TL would have the advantage.

·
Registered
841 Posts
But they are different Pete. TL's were made to be entry level cost wise. They are built cheaply and it shows. Yours are more expensive, wider and I think heavier. The cost to prep yours would also be higher due to the quality of parts on it.

Ruff track the BL holds a definite advantage. Smooth fast track, the TL would have the advantage.
When they aren't racing only spec TL class, aren't they in the same class? I'm confused. You basically just said they are the cheap ass shitty way to race the class :laughing:

·
Registered
763 Posts
I've never said that BL's are piles of shit. The fabrication is nice on your BL's. Ive complimented some of your build up pics in the past. Honestly i dont have much a problem with your trucks just you. I will say that these "tl shit boxes" have beat your trucks before....but you will just find some excuse of how the drivers sucked or whatever. I'm over this dumb shit. You have a mullet so you lose anyhow.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I will disagree here. I've raced limited cars that were limited to shitty stock parts that had to be replaced every race.
Ditto.

I would rather buy parts that last a season than have to replace every race.
Saves a lot of money.
I've spent plenty on JMX 12 Heims this year.

This is where Pete jumps in and says TL's are junk and BL's are a superior racing machine and his dick is bigger than mine blah, blah, blah.

Wait for it...................................................

981 - 1000 of 1246 Posts