Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a sas on my 93 pathfinder with a waggy 44,since then the brake pedal goes to the floor.I bypassed the rear abs valve and installed a 77 3/4 ton chevy master cylnder.still the pedal goes to the floor.It gets hard with one pump when the trucks off but when you crank it and the booster kicks in i goes to th floor and want pump up.Ive bled the system about 20 times.any suggestions.thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
I hate it when my BAKE doesnt work.

Try bleeding the master cylinder as weel as the brakes on all four corners. you may need to make sure that the volume that the MC can provide matches the needed volume for the calipers.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
that why I went with the chevy mc for morefluid capacity and pressure.I bled the mc 10 times one the bench also.Im stumped.I know I missed the r inbrake Im tupid

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
A few others and myself have made the mistake of trying to bleed the brakes with the bleeder below the inlet on the caliper. So make sure you are not doing that, I will watch this because I have a similar problem on the Jeep.
________
Live Sex Webshows

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the real weird thing is that they want gravity bleed either.Ithink im going to try to cap the rears or front off and maybe go from there

1 - 7 of 7 Posts