Pirate 4x4 banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
thanks for the props everyone... it really does feel awesome to accomplish that! hopefully next year the ride will be smoother and we can keep up in the desert!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
thats jen... she came out to help Nicoles crew with cooking and stuff for all of us even though she didnt know any of them or us except Paula who was comin later in the week...kind of a long story but her new favorite sport is rockcrawling and is planning on going to moab with us:beer:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Huss... come on down man! in fact get Tom and Plaine and Trent and whoever else back down here too! :idea: Then maybe we can get that Brandon guy to come down and get some good shots so people stop calling it Mall instead of Crawl :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Here's a few post race shots of the rig (sorry about the driveway shots). I got some dents and some cracks, but it still rolls on. We actually ran Chocolate Thunder, the dunes, and Backdoor on Saturday after the race. What a great week.:smokin:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
a few more

Attachments

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Awesome job Jack, Scott and crew.......Great write up.

I really like that you took your own daily rockcrawler and "evolved" it over time to a rock/racer.......Not a special car for this event.......yours gets abused almost every weekend and still place well in the Daytona 500 of rock racing 3 years running.......:beer: to you guys and the crew.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Impressive finish yet again Jack! I enjoyed cheering you guys through the trails and watching you make passes in the rocks. :smokin:

Thanks for sporting the AZ flag in the race. This is the best photo I have:
(just before Sledge traffic jam)

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Great job again Jack and crew! Just finishing 3 years in a row is an accomplishment in itself. Here's a video of Jack with his tires still at race pressure hitting Backdoor Saturday night. This is how we do it in AZ:flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
That last video was the best part of our race. Too fun............

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
congrats again jack!! ive got some video and pics i took of you on resulution/back door ill get up soon

i looked for you all weekend but only ran into mark, joyce and pat

AZ RULES!!!

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
hahaha no jack drove the whole race this year... we stopped at the bottom of the hill to go to low range as jacks rig doesnt like that hill in hi range, jt (or i heard roger norman was actually driving?) passed us while we were shifting and then got stuck on the right line there... we were still moving and didnt want to stop there so i said f` it pass him on the left! and we did... good times:smokin:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Awesome pass! Maybenext year I can get time off work to join the AZ support group.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts