Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford 8.8: 4.10 lsd, good shape had a ton of miles on it but no problems, swapped in tons so no need. $75

1 ton sterling 10.25: thought it was a 3/4 ton, and didn't want to weld perches so I bought another. 4.10 open, history unknown but complete. $100

Jeep rear d35: came out of a 89 cherokee. Abs. Pinion loose, howls so I swapped it. $30

·
Registered
97 Posts
can you post pics of the 8.8 and tell whether or not it has disk brakes? im very interested and where exactly are you in the bay

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you post pics of the 8.8 and tell whether or not it has disk brakes? im very interested and where exactly are you in the bay
Drums. Its from a 94. And it has the vss. I can post pics if you want, its pretty basic tho, meaning I dunno what a pic would tell you I couldn't.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If these aren't gone in a week, whatever is left is going to scrap. any offer equal or greater to scrap price will be accepted...DOES NOT GET CHEAPER THAN THIS. In south bay, santa cruz to be precise

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Two more days and these are going to scrap...or as soon as I get around to going to the yard. Buy these now for next to nothing or theyre gone forever. ANY OFFER IS ACCEPTED

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Going to scrap! ...unless one quick response and dirt cheap offer before I get around to it...tommorrow probably

·
Registered
614 Posts
where in ca are you? I would take the sterling. If ur in So Cal Ill give you $40.00. That's better than the scrap yard. Right? Btw I'm in Santa Clarita....

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
He hasn't gotten back to me, apparently he's heading out of state for a week sometime today so there goes that. If I can wrangle something up I'll let you know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts