Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cedar City Friday or Saturday Night BBQ?

We're staying at the hotel again, but not planning on working on the rig trying to get it finished this time, so we will be able to hang out and drink some beer's, eat some food etc... Anyone interested in a potluck dinner?

·
Always Late
995 Posts
You can come hang with us. I was thinking about grillin' up a bunch of food on Sat. night. We would love to have you, plus me and some of the guys would love to hammer back some of your Canadian beer and laugh at how you talk, EH! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
You can come hang with us. I was thinking about grillin' up a bunch of food on Sat. night. We would love to have you, plus me and some of the guys would love to hammer back some of your Canadian beer and laugh at how you talk, EH! :flipoff2:
Sounds good to me. come on over Pook....EH!

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
Just to let you guys know, the area that John James parked in before, next to the pavillon will be off limits, there is another group in that area for a reunion of some tpye, just got the word......:(

Big

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
I knew I would get some takers.

Don't need to hide it up there or in a trailer, I'm sure I can find room somewhere near the stage....

·
Registered
9,839 Posts
In the trailer is easier to charge admission. :evil:

Well you right about that, I just happen to have an empty trailer :laughing::laughing:

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
That sucks. I liked having that big covered area to ourselfs.
:mad3: I was going to get there early friday and steal that spot for ourselves! Figured on getting John/Eric tired walking to/from camp to courses, make them delirious in the heat, then maybe we can catch em! :D

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Didn't seem to help Brian any :flipoff2:
Thaaaaaanks. :flipoff2:

Little more familiarization between spotter and me, and me and buggy, and I think, hope, we'll be doing better. Remember its driver/spotter, not the rig that wins.

·
Registered
8,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thaaaaaanks. :flipoff2:

Little more familiarization between spotter and me, and me and buggy, and I think, hope, we'll be doing better. Remember its driver/spotter, not the rig that wins.

Thats my excuse, you can't use it. :shaking:

If anyone notices there diesel tanks having a little less fuel in them when they go to leave, I know nothing about it. :flipoff2:

·
Always Late
995 Posts
OK, so I am bringing 6 LARGE Tri-Tips and 15 + lbs. of boneless chicken tits.

A few others are bringing potatoe/macaroni salad. Mustard Dog is tossing salad:D, and I think we have some baked beans.

Who else is wantin' to chip in for Sat. night????

1 - 20 of 47 Posts