1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BC Broncos

Best damn customer service I've had in a long time, called um at closing,
after UPS had been there for the day. Told um what I needed and that I
needed it now, talking a little sale of $40. Debbie made the deal, had somebody run
the package out to the UPS hub so it would get here by friday morning, and I can
put the POS back together and make a club run on sat.. Nothing short of Kick
ass service.
BC Broncos just made the short list of suppliers

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
yup, i called Chuck @ home once (hehehe i knew his #) and need a brake line ASAP, he ran out to UPS and got it to me, i got it the Next day, and sent him 2x the cost of that part because he got me what i needed in the time i needed it

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Yep they are great. I bought my 44 from chuck, and I run their coil springs. those are by far the best EB springs around, and if you don't like the height or rate he is cool about exchanging them. They are the best 4x4 company I have dealt with.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I'd have to agree with all of you, when I got my 4.5" lift - a few parts didn't fit correctly, so he shiped the correct ones right away with call tags for the wrong ones that day. I'd have to say BC Bronco and High Angle Driveline are Bar-none the best customer service I have seen.

·
Registered
671 Posts
yea chuck is the best.. he set up the mass moser buy for us.. he amazes me everytime i talk to him.. ive seen him refer someone several times to a do it yourself article for kits he sales.. just amazeing if you ask me...

peace
Jw

1 - 6 of 6 Posts