Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.. Checking in from Vancouver Island..

Currently have a 06 Ranger FX4 Level 2 on 32's which is my daily driver and hunting rig...

I dont wheel it hard but I am looking at either selling or trading my 09 Suzuki SFV650 naked sport bike for a Samurai or Sidekick to be more of a wheeling rig and dedicated hunting truck to give the ranger a break..

Look forward to hopefully getting out wheeling and meeting new people!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey guys.. Checking in from Vancouver Island..

Currently have a 06 Ranger FX4 Level 2 on 32's which is my daily driver and hunting rig...

I dont wheel it hard but I am looking at either selling or trading my 09 Suzuki SFV650 naked sport bike for a Samurai or Sidekick to be more of a wheeling rig and dedicated hunting truck to give the ranger a break..

Look forward to hopefully getting out wheeling and meeting new people!
Don't forget to try the local BCJC (BC JeepClub) if you're looking for wheeling buddies (they won't care what you drive either) and best of luck selling/trading the bike for a new to you 4x4 toy.

Cheers D

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not on here too often but from Surrey/Langley

Learned a lot from pirate while preparing/doing my SAS

Currently drive a 2000 explorer V8, has lockers, 4.88s, armour, front chromos

·
Registered
224 Posts
Van isle. Currently running a 2000 ranger on 33s with some work done suspension wise. Custom bumpers with 10000 lb warn winch and some other junk . Almost finished my 75 f100 build that was stripped to frame rails and is getting a bit more off-road / overland build

·
Registered
19 Posts
BC mainland here in Merritt with my outdoor adventure lifestyle I have 2 isuzu's a 88 trooper that i am trying to turn into a go anywhere do anything post Apocalypse 4x4 and my pavement princess 97 rodeo that i have mild build plans for.

note cant post pics till i have a higher post count doh:homer:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello just joined the forum today,My new to me ride is an 1987 Suzuki samurai 1.3 liter engine with spring over axel and 3 inch leafsprings rolling on 35 inch tires Iam from Prince George bc

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Hello just joined the forum today,My new to me ride is an 1987 Suzuki samurai 1.3 liter engine with spring over axel and 3 inch leafsprings rolling on 35 inch tires Iam from Prince George bc
Cool.

I'm from PG. 88 Comanche on 32s (daily driver/mild wheeler), 90 XJ Cherokee on 37s/tons (wheeler).

Also from PG on here is Snowracer (big Ford called Plan B, used to own a Powerstroke buggy), Mr.Gutsy (big Dodge powerwagon), Lawless (he just bitches about shit in GCC), and there's a couple other guys but I don't remember all their usernames.

S

·
0 Posts
Victoria, Not doing too much wheeling yet, just building stuff. Have a '95 yukon and a bunch of 1 ton parts that will go into either a '52 GMC 9700 or a '65 Ford Econoline.

·
Registered
5,169 Posts
Victoria. 92 4runner, welded diffs, bumpers and an 8274. Hunting rig mostly.
Mackenzie is an awesome town, never seen a gun store in the mall, across from the gap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cool.

I'm from PG. 88 Comanche on 32s (daily driver/mild wheeler), 90 XJ Cherokee on 37s/tons (wheeler).

Also from PG on here is Snowracer (big Ford called Plan B, used to own a Powerstroke buggy), Mr.Gutsy (big Dodge powerwagon), Lawless (he just bitches about shit in GCC), and there's a couple other guys but I don't remember all their usernames.
PG as well. 2000 WJ mild wheeler, 33" tires, 4" lift, winch, bla bla bla....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well i "know" a few people in here. I'm Cody from Mackenzie/PG. I'm currently slowly building my 2000 XJ. It's my dedicated wheeler so doesn't have to be road legal, but it "can" be if I need too lol that being seas I plan on a 3.5-4.5" lift, trim, ans trim some more, and stuff 35s under it. I recognize the guy with the Samari from mackenzie, I eye ball that thing up everytime I drive past it. And I recognize DirtyComanche (DirtyMJ from a local PG group)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Checking in from the Vancouver area (Coquitlam)
picked up a '17 F-150 4X4. Not looking for anything crazy extreme but just enough to get off the grid and camp without the glampers and tourists. This is also my daily driver so whatever I do to it has to work on a daily platform too. Looking at getting into some overlanding and seeing what's accessible with my stock 32" tire size. After market rubber of course. Any ideas, suggestions, trail locations to learn on or advise is appreciated.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts