Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a new forum for 4x4 people in the northern part of BC (and that area in general, everyone is welcome, but it's certainly geared towards northern BC, northern Alberta, Yukon, middle BC, etc since we spillover into those areas), and it's located at HOME, or 4x4 North - Index page.

We're trying to provide a forum for that region that actually has modern features (image uploading, quick reply, mobile view, Tapatalk, etc) along with an admin/moderator group that will actually listen to suggestions to improve things, address complaints about issues, and try to keep the forum functioning more often than not, etc.

I ain't holding a gun to your head, but if you're local we'd certainly like to see you sign up.

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And there's no ads. This is not a financial venture. We are doing this because we believe it should exist.

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for getting that up going
Yeah, I hope it will be a success.

Not sure how to reach more people though. I know there's lots of guys out there that hate facebook.

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There's a giveaway going on for the next 4 days or so. Just have to sign up and make a couple not-spam posts. Up for grabs is an ARB deflator or a Trasharoo.

If anyone likes free shit. :confused:

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now the largest forum in Northern BC. :garfield:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Cool that there's one for there, lived in the Dawson Creek/Chetwynd area for a year and a bit, might have to make a run back up there some time to catch some of the trails south of Chetty.

·
Registered
VerticalScope Sucks
22,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool that there's one for there, lived in the Dawson Creek/Chetwynd area for a year and a bit, might have to make a run back up there some time to catch some of the trails south of Chetty.
Then sign up. :smokin:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts