Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their website is now active. This might be old news - I've been kind of busy and not cruising the web much lately. In any event, some nice pics and info. I'm at work at 8:30 sunday morning, and looking at their website beats working hands down!
If you already knew this, sorry. If you already knew it and yer gonna flame me, well
:flipoff2:
:D
Simon

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Old news :flipoff2:

Been trying to get some good pics of Timm's axles, so have been checking it often.

Simon, any news on your 109?

Oh yeah...

:flipoff2:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
109 progress

Hey J-L, good to hear from you.

No real news on the 109 - I don't think there's been much progress lately. the transmission and T case are there and teh t case is rebuilt. Beyond that not much has happened that I've been told about..... I am trying to be patient but I am jonesing to get my improved rover back.

I've done about as much as I can by way of prep work on the tub and the fenders (can't bring myself to call them "wings") by way of rehabbing/repairing them, so now I'm more or less just waiting to get the chassis and new drive train back. Timm did discover my front axle case was tweaked, and binding the axle shaft - explaining why one of my locking hubs kept breaking....

I'm hoping to have it back, and put together and on the road by summer. Got my fingers crossed. Timm's got a lot on his plate and I know a lot of guys are keeping him and Matthew pretty busy.:D

Believe me, I'll crow about it when I have the rig back, and again when its on the road!

Simon

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Simon,

You put a roof over my head and food in my belly and you have me for a week.

We've wanted to come up to Portland for a while, and working on your truck would be fun.

We were thinking spring-ish. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts