Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm proud of em. not bad for $200 shipped. not finished. just laying on a wheel. damn good work for half of what i figured I'd have to pay for a custom cut. I tack welded some thin plate on the backside to paint my jollyrogers. i figure if u cant see em, there's no reason for the custom cut and not worried about balancing with a set of rockers. his email is [email protected] if anyone is interested in a set. trying to convince him to get on here and get his star.

·
Change is good.
35,183 Posts
ya those r 2 cool, but check out mine! i havnet driled the bolt holes yet, but ill post up when i do.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
huge cookie

excellant. you've been wishing for a thread to post that big-ass cookie on for awhile now, huh? glad to be of service.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
Cool Beadlocks!:smokin: OOP'S, You got a point!

Roc Doc......I raise You a cookie, a grumpy cookie!:D

12166804608451.jpg

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
Looks like to me the will hold plenty of dirt, rocks, mud, or snow or whatever you wheel in.
I, as you, like the slim ring beadlock.

·
Registered
243 Posts
now that's a great idea, i need to replace all 128 bolts in mine, maybe i should pay the kid $0.10 for each one he gets done :d
did miss something or??? THAT IS A LITTLE GIRL "QLUELESS"

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
im with the guys asking how the fawk those dont hold a shit load of mud and rocks in them??? why would anyone want those big ass rings?

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
im with the guys asking how the fawk those dont hold a shit load of mud and rocks in them??? why would anyone want those big ass rings?
Duh, bad ass skull and crossbones!:shaking::p

I've ground a ring almost clean off (SoCo!:smokin:)and I can see the use in a big ring. Trail-Ready's are about right but almost pushing it sizewise. It appears those skulls would let debri eject though.

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
Duh, bad ass skull and crossbones!:shaking::p

I've ground a ring almost clean off (SoCo!:smokin:)and I can see the use in a big ring. Trail-Ready's are about right but almost pushing it sizewise. It appears those skulls would let debri eject though.
i had the trail readys with the larger ring...i stayed the fawk outta the mud cause it was impossible to get it out, even hitting the rims with the pressure washer...spring wheeling sucked driving 100+ miles home with mud caked in there for a SEVERLY unbalanced rim/tire...the rim stiffners i have now barely collect that stuff, but theres a bunch of half holes on them you cant have on a true beadlock(sealing)...it doesnt take much mud to off set the balabnce enugh to make it reatarded on the highway, we already run sloppy tires with big lugs, etc

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
i absolutely cant stand beadlock rings that take up the entire rim and just show the hub personally, but thats just me. carry on....

·
Registered
9,898 Posts
Had these custom cut by DIY4x4 with all the text I should be able to get the mud out but I wouldn't have wanted them any wider.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
woo woo....

now for someone to make an aluminum rim stiffener I can weld on my H2s...

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,007 Posts
:shaking:

Without any kind of washouts, you just created a huge mess... seen it too many times.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts